Sign in to follow this  
AnimalMother92

New ARMA2 OA Beta Patch 73206 Available

[73117] Fixed: Commanding units with aiming deadzone

So you finally fixed it after several months?

Now was it so hard?

can't you just crawl back to where you came from? ...

Speaking about airplane's HUD, it would be a nice feature to remove the crosshair overlaying the HUD even when you hard disable crosshair option whatsoever.

Speaking about airplane's HUD, it would be a nice feature to remove the crosshair overlaying the HUD even when you hard disable crosshair option whatsoever.

this!

[73117] Fixed: Commanding units with aiming deadzone
Oh right so the whole deadzone limit causing point and click issues have gone ... great, back to opening my deadzone more :)

I know this is feedback on what we have and not "requests" ... but:

In a thread or patch thread some time back a BIS member noted that issues with Rocks and strange sensitivity around rocks was being worked on, to me personaly seeing as the game is full of rocks, will this prioritise and arrive within betas and the next patch? <<< one of the biggest and most common glitches to be in AO right now, and effects everything and anything.

Oh and maybe lower the sensitivity of the ATV's, so many people pissed off with how easy it is to flip them (and yes driving slower is true but still).

Aside from that , thanks for the updates :o

Edited by mrcash2009

heh Rocks are mutant ones in OA :D

All rocks in OA got broken geometry LOD , because we always getting stuck into them :p

Hey!

So now when parallax on Aircraft HUD-s pretty much working w/o big bugs/artifacts etc, why not experiment this also on weapon sights (HALO, Aimpoint).

Well... this is beta and you can make it disable/enable like aircraft HUD-s. And when they working properly, you can integrate them with full patch and by default enabled or something.

What you guys think? :)