Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 pack 1.2 for OA / CO

Those lasers are REALLY useful at night when calling out targets in a town. I for one welcome them on all weapons possible in Arma
Kinda... If you are 90* or so off from the guy/gun pointing, the Laser only goes so far and stops in midair, nowhere near the intended target. Its kinda lame. Like not even halfway, 100m max?

Raison's english isn't so good. Let me translate what he is trying to say. The BEAM, which can be used to point at the bad guys is really useful. But there is some black boxes with laser device emplacement. That black box is the distracting thing. It is huge, on some guns it blocks line of sight (look at Masada with EOTech) and that is just annoying. You could just do this box with laser emplacement smaller. Or at least put it beneath the barrel, so it wouldn't annoy anyone. There are smaller laser emplacements, which is almost unseen by user. Also battery for laser can be placed in the rifle's buttstock. Or place it in right of the barrel. It will be difficult for soldier to turn on laser if it is left of it. Or he should be left-hander)

The second thing: laser beams on Russian weapons?! WTF is that. I live in Russia and if I'll see a AK with laser pointer I would pray at it as the message of gods or aliens (There is no such thing on Earth I think). There is no laser pointers at AK in Russian army. (Our army still use T55 and AK47! And you are talking about such technical wonders as laser pointer!). There is no laser pointers at AK in Spetsnaz (SpecOps). No Marines, Airborne or any military unit have it. Even on AK-10x series. Only some crazy collectors or private mercenaries can attach it to AK. Not only AK by the way, all other russian weaponary. Can you show me at least one photo of AK with laser? (Russian military unit with AK. Not some collectors at home)

And my addition: if you will not delete this black box, then add a flashlight to it. 'cuz flashlight is only on M4, USP and some SCARs. I HAAAAAAATTTTEEEEEE M4 and all its derivatives. Cant work long-range with USP and I like L85 more then SCAR, so I pick it instead of SCAR. It will be annoying to take USP every time when you lose enemy in darkness and take primary weapon when you found it again just to shoot in the dark places where u saw enemies. By the way, add Laser pointer and flashlight to L85 in British Armed forces. There is already wierd thing with battery attached. L85, L85, L85, L85... heheheheheehehehehehehhe......

Who said i will add peq laser on AK? /maybe on custom one/

That black box is laser device - its same you like you compare size of Flir optic with aimpoint , flir is big because theres alot things inside to do flir etc

BTW guys are 98% placing the peq on top , so this is how it is

Phah, it is blocking ironsight and EOTech! It can be placed on top on some M16, which have huge towering ironsight higher than that box.

If there is alot of things in there then you need to do a lot of capabilities). I saw laser pointer which is not bigger than my little finger. With that argument, you can add 7000X telescope which is going to be bigger than C-130, but without ability to aim. Why do we need "alot of things" which is cannot be used? Just make it smaller.

BTW the only case where I saw Laser pointer is the conflict in Iraq.

And about AK. I've been informed that u r going to place that pointer on EVERY weapon. Looks like they overstated it.

Edited by 531st

Show me smaller IR laser device than peq15 besides Aimpoint one

Smaller only exist non-IR (visible by the normal eye)

anyway how it can block iron sight , when iron sight variants dont have peq15???? /only M27 iron sight have peq - and theres no problem , no blocking sight/

Edited by RobertHammer

opplanet-laser-devices-eolad-1v-visible-green-laser.jpg

Here is it. The smaller one. And works just fine with EOTech

Anyway I can always shut it off. But I cannot stop it from blocking line of sight =\

Edited by 531st

1242158818010resize.jpg?1286561439

Norway_HK_416_6.jpg?1286561283

I using stuff what armies are using , not the sci-fi stuff - or you want to attach a IR laser pen into Hk416? :p

Edited by RobertHammer

I think that Raison is missing one important fact and that is that RH has multiple variants of his weapons. He has some that has IR lasers on it and some that do not. Pick the one that you want to use and have fun with it.

I didn't say that it is not right to put it on top. I can place here over9000 photos with it on the bottom or on side. Can u just add a box of HK without that laser? Or just place in same box models of weapons without it

2bugkill

Only weapons with ironsights have no pointers. It is a little hard to fire at people which are 200+ m from u. Especially when it is night

DSC01145.jpg

Edited by 531st

RH, you gonna add those IR lasers or the peq-5 on your MK18 to replace those peq-2's?

I wont delete peq15 - and i added to masada LaRue mount to make eotech view better - and if you want better view just pick up ACR

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

RH, you gonna add those IR lasers or the peq-5 on your MK18 to replace those peq-2's?

No and yes , Mk18 mod0 they mostly still use peq-2 ,but newest Mk18 mod1 they will use peq15

SRC-HK416-FULL-SET-A01.jpg

JG-Hk416-6222-3.jpg

Someone who dont want me to type his name dislikes LaRue mount)

Do you still have old models without peq15? Just add all weapons with EOTech without pointers

Maybe we want to play as poor Takistan homeless which found HK416 in garbage can))

Edited by 531st

I wont delete peq15 - and i added to masada LaRue mount to make eotech view better - and if you want better view just pick up ACR

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:26 ----------

No and yes , Mk18 mod0 they mostly still use peq-2 ,but newest Mk18 mod1 they will use peq15

Great, I meant to say if you were going to have a mixture of those lasers in order to have more variety. I absolutely love the mk18, but I would like for my units to have as many different setups as possible (like having a mk18 with a peq15 on the side rail, forgrip with intergrated tac light, and eotech, while others may have a peq2, forgrip, and the tac light on the side rail).

I dont have the old ones and i say again - i wont add without peq

Edited by RobertHammer

Model it and i will add it :icon_twisted:

3ba9217d9da2.jpg

epic win!

See reference axis? It is 3D :P

And if 1 check=1 polygon then it is 33 polygons))))

BTW I have an old pack. If u don't have it i can upload it to u xP. Rename the box in old version and we can use two mods: new and old one as two boxes with and without IR laser

Edited by 531st

Are you planing next release in sometime?

If yes, can we expect better CQB sights, I mean additional optics mounted for it?

Are you planing next release in sometime?

If yes, can we expect better CQB sights, I mean additional optics mounted for it?

Maybe later , now am busy with other things

Please do not quote pictures/videos!

Someone who dont want me to type his name dislikes LaRue mount)

Do you still have old models without peq15? Just add all weapons with EOTech without pointers

Maybe we want to play as poor Takistan homeless which found HK416 in garbage can))

Larue Tactical makes great mounts;)

Just last night I was looking at my aimpoint thinking, when is RH going to get rid of the A.R.M.S mounts & do a QD Lt-150?

Edited by W0lle