Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 pack 1.2 for OA / CO

Also the "weapon rest" option for ACE would be great if we could get that as well, thanks

Any chance of getting close combat optics for ACE 1.5 in next update?

If you're talking about the backup or over the sight view, that's not an ACE feature anymore, it's an Arrowhead feature.

But it still not seems to be working.

I was saying because it's a common mistake to try using Shift+F (not valid anymore) instead of going to your controls in the game options and mapping a key for the CQB sight and using that.

Pretty sure the "over the ACOG" view is working in v1.2.

thank u again for these wonderfull addons..

a question, are u the same "roberthammer" who did all those great season updates for F1 challenge series ??.

Thanks for the update Robert, I'm having a slight issue with the magazines for the Hk417. When I go into the Gear screen using the Hk417-20 SD rifle. Both of the available magazines are listed the same so I cannot tell which is the SD mag and which is the normal mag.

Here's a screenshot of what I mean...

arma2oa32.jpg

Apart from this minor issue, everything appears to be working fine.

Moggy,

That second type of mag is found and loaded by the Armory, otherwise you would not notice it in game.

It was defined and meant for using with the ACE mod, which changes the mags on the fly for suppressed weapons so the AI won't find you as easily when shooting them.

Moggy,

That second type of mag is found and loaded by the Armory, otherwise you would not notice it in game.

It was defined and meant for using with the ACE mod, which changes the mags on the fly for suppressed weapons so the AI won't find you as easily when shooting them.

Thanks for the heads up Robalo, on a related topic...does using SD magazines (with silenced weapons) in stock games have any bearing on whether the AI spot you earlier than using standard magazines? Or should I just stick to standard magazines in silenced weapons?

Yes, when using stock SD mags (which are loaded with subsonic bullets), the AI won't be able to locate you as easily. The downside is the poor performance of those subsonic bullets. Personally, when using ACE (always), I prefer using supersonic bullets in suppressed weapons for both stealth and performance.

RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD_hk417

These are causing a config error since the latest update. Before I updated they were working fine.

I've tested with mods and without and I keep getting an error.

bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD_hk417

I can't find it in the config at all - I only took a quick look mind you.

Edited by BangTail

I don't use ACE but I thought that was the case. In the previous version of the pack, the 2 magazines were labelled differently so you could tell them apart. In this version they're not, they're listed the same as one another.

RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD_hk417

is no longer valid.

RH_20Rnd_762x51_SD_hk417

is no longer valid.

Cool, although the readme.txt implies that it does.

Nice work BTW :)

In future updates are planned version this pack without the AN\PEQ-15 on all weapons? ACR,HK416 looks better without it :p

in future updates are planned version this pack without the an\peq-15 on all weapons? Acr,hk416 looks better without it :p

no! :p

no! :p

Why not? It is almost useless, and sometimes distracting (when you look in sight). Now, all packs will be with it?

Edited by Raison

Why not? It is almost useless, and sometimes distracting (when you look in sight).

It's not useless if you know when, where and how to use it.

And we have 21st century, what do you want? Black powder weapons without sights? :p

And... I didn't ment to be rude... It's just my specific sense of humor ;)

Those lasers are REALLY useful at night when calling out targets in a town. I for one welcome them on all weapons possible in Arma