Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH Hk416 pack 1.2 for OA / CO

Maybe in the future version , because HK's with PEQ-2 looks strange and it needs PEQ-15 :p (no mlod)

Hm, isn't that a PEQ-2 here? (ooh, and speaking of which... desert camo on the Hk's ? ;-) )

Anyway, thank you very much sir for the Hk 416/417... couldn't wait to see them in Arrowhead :bounce3:

Edited by Alwarren

Hm, isn't that a PEQ-2 here?

Anyway, thank you very much sir for the Hk 416/417... couldn't wait to see them in Arrowhead :bounce3:

yea it is

but isnt the SCAR (MK16/MK17) using PEQ15?? search on google images and you find a bunchof scars there.

Yes , PEQ15 is better than old PEQ2

Nowdays you can see M4/M16's with PEQ15 or luxury one PEQ16 :p

Ok then will add PEQ2's in the future update of HK416 ;)

Yes , PEQ15 is better than old PEQ2

Nowdays you can see M4/M16's with PEQ15 or luxury one PEQ16 :p

Ok then will add PEQ2's in the future update of HK416 ;)

good boy, also the ACRs & magpul masadas need something like that to

I thought somebody made a peq-15 model for Ace2, any chance they'll let you use it?

Either way, this weapon pack rocks, my favorite thus far. Perfect combo with McNool's Tier 1 :D

I thought somebody made a peq-15 model for Ace2, any chance they'll let you use it?

Either way, this weapon pack rocks, my favorite thus far. Perfect combo with McNool's Tier 1 :D

That ace2 PEQ15 made by Panda[PL] , bad is it was UV maped into his M16/M4 texture :(

If somebody have direct contact to Panda[PL] , i will ask him

Edited by RobertHammer

I can use these weapons in OA without any other addons?

This is the ACR:

acrnotitext.jpg

TI textures don't seem to be working for me... Am I missing something?

I think RobertHammers weapons are so damn hot so iam not wondering why its so white on Thermal Sight. :cool:

This is the ACR:

:eek: OH NO! I added TI into rvmat before ,but i checked out again and theres no TI lol

It will be fixed :butbut:

Nice to hear about the TI fixes

Now another thing I found... 1st person view of the Tavor doesn't seem to match the 3rd person view. All screenshots taken without moving the units, only switching around between them. Compared to SCAR TWS EGLM which seems to have the head at the same relative position to the scope in 3rd person, which makes sense considering a human needs to aim that sight :)

3rd person:

3pboth.jpg

1st person STAR:

1pstar.jpg

1st person SCAR TWS EGLM:

1pscar.jpg

Now we just need an OA-standard Negev LMG (using 150 round drums) so we can have an squad running around with all IDF gear ;)

Side note: apparently smiles are considered as images which is why I had to edit the post a million times until I figured out why it went past the 5 image limit even though there are only 3.

Please explain? Both soldiers were very static when I was taking the screenshot, no animations being played?

Let me know if I understand correctly - Since the trigger is more "forward" on the gun, in order for the hand to hold it correctly the gun has to "move back" since you can't really move the hand itself?

If that's really the limitation, it might be worthy of ticketing BIS about it, because then it's not just a problem with the Tavor, it's a problem with any bullpup weapons anyone is ever going to make :(

Its BIS soldier model basic vision- maybe if they move the "eye" point little backwards it should be better

---------- Post added at 15:26 ---------- Previous post was at 15:05 ----------

btw another HOT FIX - i hope the last one :crazy: Redownload it again

http://www.multiupload.com/VG87ALUKZG

Why is it different for the Tavor compared to other weapons though? You can see that the eyepoint in 3rd person is the same relative to the weapon for both SCAR and STAR, but in first person the SCAR looks "normal" while the STAR looks like it's pulled way back.

The best way to look at it is that the character's right hand is always in the same place when holding a primary weapon. With a SCAR with a huge sight, you're basically holding the lowest rearward point of the weapon. On a TAR-21, the hand is ahead of the halfway point of the gun, and relatively high up, so in first person it appears lower and further back. It's even more pronounced when using something like a TMP or MAC10, as the whole gun is offscreen due to it being virtually all on top of the right hand.

btw another HOT FIX - i hope the last one :crazy:

What's fixed in this version?

In 3rd person I suppose the hand can be moved since it looks fine there, but for some reason in first person it's not possible?

They both use the same hand animations, and looking at your third-person screenshot the guy with the SCAR has his eyes in line with the sight while the guy with the TAR is looking way over the top of it, like the first-person images. Arma just has a weird field of view when it comes to holding guns, so anything not held high and forward seems as if you're hip-firing it in any stance.

Really dig your weps and they are perfect for outfitting my special operations units with various weps. My only question/request is if there is a chance that you will give the weps more attachments like taclights, IR lasers, etc. because they seem a bit bare at the moment.

is there a chance for a foregrip on Hk417 to counter that kick a little ?