Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Cargo plane by eviscerator

Ok i dont know if i am allowed to post this pic but i will do it.

This is a Cargo Plane made by Eviscerator

cargoplane.jpg

Eviscerator reply plz

Whaou! Eviscerator seem to become a air'addon maker GOD! One more, Eviscerator, THX for your great job of Huey!

You dream about it, Eviscerator do it! smile.gif

STS_SolidSnake, I am listening!

It looks good!!!!!

Eviscerator, are you gonna release that or the Huey for all of us out here?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That blackhawk sure is "polyvalent" wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damn you biggrin.gif.

And information for Eviscreator: flying model codes is not in the .cpp file sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif. It's in .p3d file but you can get flying model from normal plane and change speed biggrin.gif.

heh that was something i spent five minutes knocking up in milkshape about 90% of the polygons are stuffed into a tiny bal and hidden, so i hope it would be better than that, but even if i did make it i have a lot to do in the next few days/weeks theres armend versions of the huey, then i have to make the lynx which has two versions and countless textures, and then hopefully ill have oxygen, so ill do it if i have spare time smile.gif

i made it from the blackhawk and used one of the very early beta hueys to overwrite the .p3d and also when i use the helicopter .cpp the rotors start up smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ April 27 2002,13:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i made it from the blackhawk and used one of the very early beta hueys to overwrite the .p3d and also when i use the helicopter .cpp the rotors start up smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Like i said last time, use Cessna.cpp smile.gif

I'm sorry, but that Huey doesn't look good. You need oxygen for something like that.

You can't make realistic Huey from a Blackhawk. Anyway. I understand that you don't have any real editing tools. Great job!

for every person that doesnt like it there are maybe 50 that do so im not really bothered about the people that dont like it

Cut the guy some slack guys he made the thing all by himself. Im sure thats better than any of you could ever do. If you ask me he did a damn fine job considering the curcumstances.

Looks really nice Eviscerator.

Is it me or does eviscerator's huey seem a hell of alot more moverable than most choppers?

Eviscerator, U R a genius. I love the Huey, it is great, and now you have made a plane transport! It's great!

The Huey is not bad but its too buggy.

it got invisible parts , Textures cRap.

it got invisible parts on the front and back.

you guys need to stop the complaining like to see you all make something, just something!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NOLIMITSOLDIER @ April 27 2002,22:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Huey is not bad but its too buggy.

it got invisible parts , Textures cRap.

it got invisible parts on the front and back.<span id='postcolor'>

The textures are crap because they are still waiting to be done...at the moment the Huey uses the Blackhawks skin.

There are 'invisable' parts because there are uneditable blocks in the P3D...

Personally I think it is pretty damned good. Actually screenshots don't do it justice...it looks far far better in game.

Jubs