Sign in to follow this  
gossamersolid

Gossamer's Warfare --- Variant of Warfare BE

Official Mirror link works, I named the file wrongly :)

Jeeze that was a load of fail hahaha

Great - thanks for the update and fixes, starting up the server now :)

Merry X-mas to all

I'm getting reports that PMCs are hostile to all players... I'll be working on a fix or disabling them soon.

I'm getting reports that PMCs are hostile to all players... I'll be working on a fix or disabling them soon.

Yes I buy some... when they reach the frist friendly town they was all killed by town AI that it's activated hehe

did you removed the repair option for the engineer ?

Me and spaghetti engineer 1 and 2 usa can't see repair action anymore!

Chernarus version

I have to try Takistan... but TV2 friends really likes the forest hehe

( thank you a lot for now )

Me and spaghetti engineer 1 and 2 usa can't see repair action anymore!

( thank you a lot for now )

I know its not supposed to be funny Rubber, but it is anyway :)

I cannot remove the engineer option, so I'm not sure what is wrong there. Are you sure the vehicle was damaged enough?

I cannot remove the engineer option, so I'm not sure what is wrong there. Are you sure the vehicle was damaged enough?

Yes I try more than 1 time

frist with T55 Guerrilla really high damaged

second time with Abrambs 1 track damaged and some hull damage

also with ATV or other vehicles

this happens to me and spaghetti in TV2 server Chernarus version

I really hope someone helps figure that out! I've been looking for a way to do this too.

I know!

I wish it was documented as I'd like to re-add in my version of Engineer repair which fully repaired vehicles :)

Hi goss thank you for answer on dev heaven

today we find a big problem with mhq wreak that disappears after some seconds

happen two time one to me as commander one to AIGB team

cheers

Rubber

Hi goss thank you for answer on dev heaven

today we find a big problem with mhq wreak that disappears after some seconds

happen two time one to me as commander one to AIGB team

cheers

Rubber

The MHQ wreck hasn't disappeared for me in a while, but I'm aware it happens rarely for some people. Problem is that I cannot fix it and I'm pretty sure it's in all versions of warfare still to a degree.

The MHQ wreck hasn't disappeared for me in a while, but I'm aware it happens rarely for some people. Problem is that I cannot fix it and I'm pretty sure it's in all versions of warfare still to a degree.

You could add a cycle that runs at predefined interval when mhq is destroyed and if no wreak, wreak will bel replaced with new one. If Mhq will be repaired the cycle ends if not it check again if wreak is on the map.

IF YES do nothing

IF NO Replace wreak at last mhq coordinates

Last tip, after I don't disturb you anymore,

JIP is a problem for everyone, and big mission with lots of variable can result in random types of issues and missing actions.

Try to avoid that, creating a JIP system that when people re-join script assign completly new environment variables (of course the ones relative to player) as in the frist attemp. Or find a solution to make a rock solid JIP system.

ArmA is a challenge for scripter, it's random factor makes "fun" all complex mission with add some "fun" random unespected events

Take a look at last Benny Edition, something works a bit more stable, about jip and MHQ wreak maybe this could help you to find a solution

You are doing great job by balacing blue and reds, keep up the goood work...

anyone who wants to play search in filter server : Tv-2

and mando system is exactly what this game needs ;)

cheers

I wish your server would allow all the addons that tgw allows. i really don't know how some ppl can play with stock arma2. I know its bad if some ppl use hacks or cheat stuff if you allow ALL addons. but a specified list of addons is not that bad.

because addons like jarhead sound , trsm , kju's proper projects and so on are a HAVE TO USE IT ..

so i prefer playing on an empty server instead of playing on a full without my awesome super insane sound for which the dev's of these addons spend a lot of time. these addons make me feel the game much more..

3.02.b1 (Beta 1) is ready for usage. Did a test run on our server and didn't see any new problems.

Download (Official Mirror): http://thegamewardens.net/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile&id=14

Download is also available on the Warfare Updater application

Changelog:

Bug #16010: USMC Team Leaders Paratroop US Army and not USMC troops

Bug #16011: Commander Paradrops are All Desert vehicles

Bug #16062: [Zargabad] Mission only has 23 player slots

Bug #16069: Su-34 had ECM

Bug #16094: Mass Conscription Lvl 2 cost 1 Supply

Support #15463: Update German Stringtables

Support #15558: Italian Stringtable

Task #15657: Replace Bluefor "Heavy Armor" Upgrade Icon

Task #16006: Remove PMC Upgrade and Units

Task #16029: Raise Launch Position of TOR and Rapier missiles

Task #16084: Decrease Delay of MHQ Repair

Thank you, so we expect anything close to be 302 for christmas ;)

have a nice day

P.s. this time download link works fine

Thank you, so we expect anything close to be 302 for christmas ;)

have a nice day

P.s. this time download link works fine

I don't think 3.02 will be ready for christmas, there are a lot of large changes that will require a lot of time to prepare.

I know ;) I read the devheaven page almost all days to check the progress

I will be happy if you finish withn the frist week of january to upgrade 301 based to 302 based.

I posted on your clan forum but no answer about tournament, I'm close to full the team slot so if you are interested please tell me something and I will reserver a slot for you.

:)

I know ;) I read the devheaven page almost all days to check the progress

I will be happy if you finish withn the frist week of january to upgrade 301 based to 302 based.

I posted on your clan forum but no answer about tournament, I'm close to full the team slot so if you are interested please tell me something and I will reserver a slot for you.

:)

Unfortunately we cannot commit due to the fact that we are all pretty busy these days. Thanks for the invite anyways though!

I wish your server would allow all the addons that tgw allows. i really don't know how some ppl can play with stock arma2. I know its bad if some ppl use hacks or cheat stuff if you allow ALL addons. but a specified list of addons is not that bad.

because addons like jarhead sound , trsm , kju's proper projects and so on are a HAVE TO USE IT ..

so i prefer playing on an empty server instead of playing on a full without my awesome super insane sound for which the dev's of these addons spend a lot of time. these addons make me feel the game much more..

you can acctualy play with j.s.r.s but wacth you use latest version.

for further info go to jointheriot.org and contact armadan or clan leader sup@hking...

cheers

Hey guys, I thought I'd pop in for a little "update" on what's been going on.

I haven't been working very hard on 3.02 right now as I'm at home for christmas so I've been taking a small break to actually enjoy warfare for once. I actually played through my first full match in like 2 months a couple of days ago. I forgot how fun Gossamer's Warfare is. I think it was pretty important for me to take this little break as I actually played the mission as a player, rather than a dev for once.

I have a new feature that will be in 3.02 that I think is pretty cool. Via a parameter, you will be able to enable certain mods. Right now I have Lingor's New Unit pack, the Hexagon french army mod, NORFOR units and Vilas' Eastern Weapons/unit Packs in the works. Basically what will happen is that the classnames for the weapons, units, etc will be in the config files, but they will be disabled unless they are chosen via a parameter. This easily allows people that are running a mod on their server and clients to enable the content for it without me having to make a seperate version.

I'll add the content of other mods at request, but also at my descretion. I will NOT add ACE content as that can get a little more complicated because of all the changes ACE makes.

There will also be some new parameters coming in for 3.02 such as changing the amount of capturable towns and how much money you can get out of them.

As for GUI changes, the Gear menu and Commander Voting menu will be redesigned to be easier for players to use. The Gear menu will have the option to sort through different weapon types and choose what kind of ammo should be displayed. More details (and pictures) will come as I work on these two menus.

Nice to hear that new changes are under development ;)

when you finish the Gear GUI please send me the beta link I will try to use new one for tournament edition.

thank you

Rubber

Nice to hear that new changes are under development ;)

when you finish the Gear GUI please send me the beta link I will try to use new one for tournament edition.

thank you

Rubber

The Gear GUI will probably be finished in the last beta, so I don't think it'll be done in time for your tourney.

The Gear GUI will probably be finished in the last beta, so I don't think it'll be done in time for your tourney.

Tournament starts 22 january and finish first week of april ;)

I'm almost sure that you will release something new during this period hehe

new year new GUI ;)