Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

KH MXR Mission Pack v1.0.100

3b2785cb.png

Kellys Heroes and MattXR

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/

Convoy Hell

CO18 Convoy Hell v1.4.100

This missions is one of a kind! Truly amazing experience i must admit. You dont get many missions which can pull this off!

Mission: Your a convoy of X amount of vehicles traveling from one side of Takistan to the other. You must travel with the HMMWV Terminal and get it from the Southen Airfield to the Northen Airfield. You must travel the route specified but the experience is differnt every time. IEDs, and Ambushes are random! Linked into one another creating a deadly experience.

Best too stick togther as a convoy and do take the support trucks!

4849dada.jpg

Ravanay Valley

CO18 Ravanay Valley v1.0.100

Fight Agasint all odds in this tiny valley with the cover of the small town!

Mission: There is a lot of enemy units closing in on your position, you have made the best defence you could possibly make under the circumstances of your helicopter getting shot down in the surrounding hills. Fight off the enemy forces which are closing in and good look!

37c85e3c.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

kellys-heroes mirror

Armaholic mirror:

- KH MXR Mission Pack

p.s. Any problems please send me a PM and or post into this thread!

Coming Soon: Communications, Spec-Ops, Deadzone!

Edited by MattXR

The Kellys Team has been playing these two missions for over a month now and they are at the highest quality of mission making convoy hell is such a great misson its one of my favourite mission so far it is complety random each time and its just as differcult aswell.

good job on the release mate

Nice work, will have to give these a try.

Planning on any SP missions? :D

Nice work, will have to give these a try.

Planning on any SP missions? :D

Maybe, but with the new job and all my time is now extreamly limited but main focus is helping the community coop players :P

I like the top mission the most, although the second one is still good by any standards. I like the randomization the most, as you say, it's what makes it unique.

Great job.

p.s. You're still a traitor you know! :D Ah those were the days.

Edited by Hellfire257

Great to see these up for public consumption. Played them loads on Kelly's Heroes, the grand shout of 'CONVOY UP' is a great way to get everyone to team, esspecially when someone takes a leadership role.

Nice job Matt

E

Matt - thanx for this - kwik question - this is made for dedicated server? that's what im chasing, good missions for dedi servers.

Matt - thanx for this - kwik question - this is made for dedicated server? that's what im chasing, good missions for dedi servers.

yeah sure is! These have been tested on a dedi server :)

- Just a note this mission is ment to be played with 5 people or more to get the best expereince out of it. :)

Edited by MattXR

there both coop based missions

Just a note this mission is ment to be played with 5 people or more to get the best expereince out of it.

Can you play it as SP ?

Sorry they were made specificly for a dedicated server, i dont think they would even run properly on a hosted mission. :)

I had the fortune of playing Convoy Hell with a german group of players tonight -- name of the server I forget -- bottom line was that it offered an excellent mission.

Surprising, persistently challenging, seemed reasonably well suited both for casual and for more 'hardcore' type play.

Good job.

-k

Ravanay is a bit nuts, thing you need to kill to finish the mission buggered off about 5km away. Assume its that as we have almost 180 kills between us and 8 tanks. The plane crashed after running out of fuel :D i fired 29 stingers at it and never even got close to it :(

Airstrike doesnt work either. Fun mission bit of a pain when they on top of you tho.

We played both the other day. Ravanay was really overwhelming at first, but that feeling went down after a while, wen enemies started to diminish. The convoy was really fun, but we noticed that when you respawn at the ambulance (mobile) you appear with a simple rifle (mk16) some magazines, a clock and the map i think. No compass, no GPS and no radio. :S

Have to say that Convoy mission is really fun. Had a couple of occasions where the scouts reported all clear, and just as we started to move the Terminal and mobile up, 20 more enemy infantry would pop up from behind a ridge.

Only issue is the respawn equipment (feature?).

We hit the first one and loved it, the second we found to be very, very laggy around the crates ??

The broken revive settings on Convoy make it entirely unplayable, which is a shame since it's pretty cool till you die..

Yeah i tried my hardest to get the weapons you die with to keep them when you revive but it just wasnt working.

But if you deploy the medical Hummve it also spawns a Ammo Create with a lot of weapons in that :)

Another option is to load the vehilces at the start with extra weapons and ammunition :)

Thanks for the reviews people. Once i get my PC fixed and back into operation i will review these and try to fix some of the issues and get my other few missions released too :)

Matt!

Playing on the KH server recently, there were no squad guys on that evening, so had a bash at trying to organise the pubs on the convoy mission. Took a painful amount of 'texting' due to there only being a few of us on comms. First run was a disaster, losing both HMMV's at the first IED.

Second run through we had it pretty good. Tried to encourage people to take charge of a vehicle, protect it, and to not stray too far from it, but inevitably things got left behind.

The mission kind of relies on one person (who knows what their doing) taking charge, dividing the groups (scouts/infantry/medical/UAV guard etc.) but flows so nicely when all the gears start to come together. Great for encouraging team play on a pub server.

The revive system is a bit of a pain in my opinion, I prefer BIS default, though I'm sure there are many who like it.