• Topics

• Wow, how did I miss this? I suppose there is always that one guy or in this case some company. Reminds me of that clip Kalashnikov made, where they went around some expo, showcasing with permission pretty much everyone's guns and everyone from CZ to Glock were like: "Oh cool, Kalashnikov came to visit our booth". Except this one guy made a thing out of it as if they were stealing some top secret space tech, when they were just showing their bolt-action rifle on YouTube. He turned a lighthearted promo into bad press.
    • Hi ! 
      I found this pack while browsing the Bohemia interactive store. I was wondering if it would be possible to have it on console or if I could buy it on the site and have it transferred using my identifier.      
    • LM Suppression is a realism mod that enhances player immersion, by applying a combination of screen effects to simulate the fear and adrenaline experienced in combat when under fire.   NOTE: LM Suppression is purely for visual effect and does not affect game mechanics in any way (i.e. aim, stamina etc.).   Key features:   - Projectiles passing player cause suppression - Projectiles impacting nearby cause suppression - Projectiles passing or impacting within close proximity cause a 'flinch' effect indicating a near miss - Projectile calibre affects the strength of suppression and recovery time - Explosions near player cause suppression - Different vehicles provide varying levels of shelter from suppression - Compatible with RHS - STATUS QUO

https://reforger.armaplatform.com/workshop/613B4DD4A91CA144-LMSuppression  
    • Armored SUV   RC4
      - Added some side mirrors via the Samples model, and it seems to work and then it doesn't work but it's done the same way. Also added some exhaust and tweaked the steering/handling a little bit.