• Topics

• should have an update out this weekend with the Dbal, Eotech Ngol and Wilcox Raid Xe. The Ngol and Raid have black and fde and the dbal has a black version adding 5 more.
    • The following code works, except for the music being played. No errors, just silence. What music plays is contingent upon if a player's side matches _winingside. I've tried not remote execing, same thing.

// Display the ending message without background
      {
          private _playerSide = side _x;
           private _playerID = owner _x; // Get the player's ID
          if (_playerSide == _winningSide) then {
              titleText [_endingWinMessage, "PLAIN", -1, true, true];
             // playMusic ["LeadTrack01_F_Bootcamp", 132];
              ["LeadTrack01_F_Bootcamp", 132] remoteExec ["playMusic"];
          } else {
              titleText [_endingLoseMessage, "PLAIN", -1, true, true];
              //playMusic "BackgroundTrack03_F_EPC";

["BackgroundTrack03_F_EPC"] remoteExec ["playMusic"];
          };
      } forEach allPlayers;

Not sure where I am going wrong. 
    • Armored SUV   RC5
      - Tweaked config and PhysX settings
      - Possibly removed error message for the model.cfg since it seems to be the same as the BIS model.cfg
    • Yes, this needs to be addressed. I, and lots of others who would be interested in sim style games like Arma, am also a flight sim enthusiast and if I have to unplug flight stick, rudder pedals, two throttle quads, a custom build button panel, TrackIR, and a game pad every time I want to play Reforger, I'm just not going to play Reforger.   Not to mention this game includes flying and driving as a main component! Please fix this.   EDIT: Oh, and just in case there's the thought that this represents a small portion of the player base, this part of the player base is very important to have testing the game and engine precisely because they have all that gear. They can test as you implement all the different pieces that will go into the program. And also report on all the bugs that happen (like this one) to ensure they don't hit the final Arma 4 product. Unless of course, BI is planning to do away with support for all these things in which case I'd suggest you make that statement official and see what response you get.
    • looks awesome but gonna need a quick video tut on how to set up for SP/MP for numb skulls like me