After ArmA 2 and Since 2013 for ArmA 3, we have released for the community many addons bringing the French Army into ArmA : R3F French Weapons Pack with the emblematic french FAMAS,
LGI the individual grenade launcher, Missile launcher as M.M.P. ... R3F Units with Uniforms inspired by french "treillis", R3F Objects as DAGR GPS item,
We open now a new chapter with R3F VEHICULES.
We have decided to complete the release of one vehicle after another instead of beta versions of many.
The first one is the P.V.P. , "Petit Véhicule Protégé" : "Small Protected vehicle" a light, general-purpose armoured 4-wheel drive vehicle used by the French Army, made by Panhard." to quote Wikipedia.
The second one is the "Griffon" or VBMR 'Vehicule Blindé Multi Role" : "Multi purpose Armor vehicle". With unarmed version and teleoperated M2 12.7 ou Grenade launcher 40mm. It has alos powerful optronic and cooperativ abilities.
Since Version 1.2 the R3F MMP is now included : it is a 5th generation missile launcher with "man in the loop" function.
A 81mm mortar used in french army forces is added.
Version 1.2 :
- R3F VBMR heavy armored version and anti-RPG SLAT
- R3F PVP : added in virtual arsenal
- added R3F MMP version 1.2 (previously in R3F Weapons Pack)
- added R3F Mo 81mm (previously in R3F Weapons Pack)
Version 1.1 :
- R3F PVP FN
- R3F PVP UN
- R3F PVP Gendarmerie
- customisation in virtual garage
- R3F VBMR
- R3F VBMR TOP 12.7
- R3F VBMR LG40mm
- FN MAG static
- default open hatch
- dampers settings
- water passing ability
- various details
Version 1.0 :
- R3F PVP CE : unarmed PVP with 5 places
- R3F PVP CE TOP : PVP armed with FN MAG 7.62 Teleoperated Turret
- R3F PVP CE TOP COMMANDEMENT : PVP armed with FN MAG 7.62 Teleoperated Turret with radiocommunication analysis system on our R3F OPEX H24 mission.
- R3F PVP CE TOP EOD : PVP armed with FN MAG 7.62 Teleoperated Turret with IED detection system on our R3F OPEX H24 mission.
It is a 1.0 version witch means that it is complete and fonctionnal vehicle after many MP test by our team. As a 1.0 version it is due to progress and open the way to more content.
Our goal is to follow the French army "Programme SCORPION".
So en Avant !
DOWNLOAD here : 122 Mo
Same as always, unzip and use modfolder.
Read the guide: http://forums.bistudio.com/Beginners-guide-How-do-i-install-mods-addons
-Arma 3 STABLE BRANCH
A Documentation (PDF) is provided, with classnames