Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

Conspiracies: Substance

This sounds like an awesome mod! Will it be standalone or require the original Conspiracies mod?

well the cleaners updated his armory now to t72 and t90 too, also hinds and bmps... more action this time! ;)

EDIT: Will be a standalone!

I really hope the scripts work well in the final version, it is really a lot atm.

I also completed the 7 main-missions.

Now I only have to create the quests... A few a ready... so far the status^^

Added a new reward if you completed the main-mission: you will get a MI24 as reward! =) But do not think it is too easy with the hind. The cleaner got really good ANTI-AIR-BASES =)

You will need some armory-power in some areas for the cleaners, otherwise won't get access to all areas where you can accept new quests... This will increase the playtime. Start as a rabbit and be a king at the end! =)

Edited by Sled88

Wiggum's right, maybe you should give a BMP 2 and a T-55 or T-72 instead of a BMP 3 and a T-90, those are Russian Army equivilents and would be really over powered.

I will think of it. The final version will give enough feedback if it is overpowered or not I think. The package size is about 500megs atm, so further new weapons and vehicles will be delivered at will, later when ready.

ATM only a couple of G3 versions were included as NEW weapons. With Snow-camo on it.

You can also post some weaponwishes here or in our Conspiracies Forums of course!

Wow, 500 MB is huge, i would try to keep it as small as possible if you ask me.

What are the biggest single addon files that will be included ?

EDIT:

And maybe you can show us some videos of the new comunication system ect. ?

the ns.pbo from the nightstalkers-mod... I don't want to change it because I have only permission to USE it!

I can try to give you some footage yea... if my video cut program is working finally... maybe tomorrow! you will have no actionmenu entries anymore!

Edited by Sled88

some how the whole "survival horror" is somewhat undermined by the "get a tank magically delivered to your house, and carve a swath of destruction through out the country side" thing

is it possible to get through the game with out needing to use armor?

Sure if you are good... I mean takes some hours till you reach 60000 points... there is no need to use them play it like you will... You will get enough teammates during playing... use it like a little spec ops team, let you support with their fire, let them do the dirty stuff. like you want it. =)

but dont forget that you have to warm up, eat and sleep or you will die, however how many tanks you capitured...

EDIT: I edited the rewards now you get a brmd for a bmp3 and a bmp3 for the t90!

Edited by Sled88

@ Sled88

how did you set up the enmies this time ?

I mean you will need some kind of AI respawn or not ?

And how did you set up patrols, defensive positions and reinforcements ?

Do you use any special scripts for the enemys that helps them sharing informations and makes them spot things easier ?

No respawns set atm. I think the playtime is long enough this time... I counted 7 main-missions, 13 quests, several secrets and so on... Enough AI set on the map. Maybe if someone do wish like that I will place respawns for an endless game in a patch.

I also added a sector control system now... You will get points if you can kill all cleaners in one of the 8 sectors of the gameworld.

We are at the testing phase since yesterday late night... a release could come soon, very soon. IF everything goes fine!

I am also using the task-system of arma2 finally like you prevent it to me! =)

I am very tired now! I think I need some sleep! XD

Ok uploading atm now XD

New Video or the Mod ? :eek:

the mod... i will create a trailer as soon as the upload is complete... I dont want to risk a aborting of it^^XD