Sign in to follow this  
STS_SolidSnake

Bis: why didnt you put in ....

Why didnt you include a UH-1 since the Release of OFP?

Its the most used chopper by the ARMY and NAVY Marines, how can it be forgotten in a WarSim?

Just a Question.

nobody cares about UH-1 tounge.gif

Why didn't they include BTR-80, that's the question I want to ask! tounge.gif

UH-1 and BTR-80 are both on my most wanted list smile.gif

Espectro, the Soviets slaughtered all the poor cows, thats why you never see any sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeathShrimp @ April 21 2002,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe BIS thought the UH-60 looked 'filth' compared to the UH-1 smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

UH-1 is better, and has a more Cool Looking

The looks are indeed way better, and somehow it feels alot more 80's then the UH-60.

UH-1 is a classic and personally i think it would look a lot cooler to see it fly into a LZ and unload some troops than a UH-60. of course the optional bonus of the doorgunner ripping some reds to shreads with the M-60 would be nice.

Uh-1 is one nice chopper, but Uh-60 is nicer. I love Uh-60. It's such a nice chopper, but i would love to see Uh-1 in the game too.

uh60-002.jpg

smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ April 21 2002,22:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its the same one as in my sig (!!!wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

yep, but not black and white. wink.gif

Thats the new Version of BTR-80 and didnt see service in the 80s. Original model had turret with 14.5 mm machine gun. That one has 30mm cannon, same as BMP-2.

Who cares

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The BTR-80 is a modern, lightly armored vehicle with a diesel power plant. It is manufactured at the Gorkiy Automobile Factory in Nizhniy Novgorod and has been in service since the early 1980s.<span id='postcolor'>

Source: FAS.org

Forget that i want cows now! Would be cool though. Especially if you introduce birds rabbits etc. Then there would be a viable reason to have hunters.