Updated 3/16/13

3148-2-1_zpsfdbca069.jpg3148 CWA Anime/Sci-Fi Mod Download

Welcome to the 3148 Mod

spysense.jpgthomas.jpgsdo2.jpgpinkright.jpgrepublican-1.jpg

Character based, Story driven, Epic 15 Mission Saga

Addon links in readme

and posted

Final Edit - Fully Complete

Fully detailed encyclopedia of people and places in chapter one campaign.

Addon packs!

This is the 3148 Mod barebones.

All the things to add to it can be found online at the 3148 official release forum at forums.bistudio.com under CWA completed projects or the links can be found below. To create this as a mod in your cwa folder, change your cwa shortcut's ending to something similar to:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\Arma Cold War Assault\ColdWarAssault.exe" -nomap -nosplash -mod=@3148

...depending on its location, the end part should be the same for the mod to work, then place all the according mod files where they should be.

*****Campaign:

Character based, Story driven, Epic 15 Mission Saga:

download: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2gp90o3kgfx24vp

******Required Addons Pack 1 and 2 and installation:

The addons are not present in this mod, the addon folder is for you to

put them in there...

To get the addons for the mod download the two packs from the

following links and extract them into the AddOns folder of the mod:

addon pack 1:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z2dvcb0wehbk7e7

addon pack 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1r9i13x641j19t6

*******Further Information:

The Encyclopedia of characters for 3148 Chapter 1 can be found online to download at:

3148 Chapter 1 Encyclopedia:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8x6njjojnncm826

********Credits

THANK YOU for playing - Bronze Eagle and the 3148 Mod Team and associates.

Edited by BronzeEagle
addon for the outro added

in the missions it tells you to press q to lift up and put auto hover on but i've tried everything and it still won't lift

you don't just press q once, you hold q till the engines warm up and lift. the thrust pushes off the ground, so the thrust has to reach the ground before it takes off. I changed the mission to say hold Q instead of press.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Using this Pbo Tool you can extract the campaign and see the overviews artwork and play the missions separately in your missions folder.

3148-6.jpg

3148-7.jpg

3148-8-1.jpg

3148-9.jpg

Artwork by Ukitakumuki of DeviantArt.com

Edited by BronzeEagle

I have a little suggestion. This sounds interesting to me.

Let's combine these mods:

3148 Apocalypse, Appleseed Mod and this pack called cjstarpack7final.

Also this island looks good in this mod: Cecenian Island v1 by Panzerfaust.

I think results would be great here.

cjstarpack link:

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/cjstarpack7final.rar

Edited by 33BO11OF00
words added

thats not a good idea mixing diffrent mods (star trek apple seed) cause u loose the feeling of the origanal mod. halo stuff is ok as it fits with the armor and weapons and sum mecha

technically we're not combining mods, we're just picking addons. ive viewed most of those addons except the island, but i don't really think ill use it. The cj star pack has alot of floating star bases for use which i could use in the story though. Right now im working on mission 3. I wish more people would use our briefing images in their missions it makes them really fun.

Edited by BronzeEagle

I have a question: What island do YOU use/recommend for these Sci-Fi missions? Is that Cecenian island OK? That city island has that bridge bug. Repair it if you can.

One island may be good for this mod: That old ARABIA_Tadco_Bronze island. Older version. New is still in beta stage.

Edited by 33BO11OF00

the bridge bug works in our favor because we're trying to represent a post apocalyptic environment where everything isn't so clean and neat. city island is perfect and we're sticking with it. I have been considering a homeworld for the Terrans though. I was going to use Nogova.

BronzeEagle:

OK. Thanks for the answer. Maybe I do some missions for this mod. Those Mr Duck Scifi Troops are really good.

What about my two island suggestions in previous thread? Check them out.

Edited by 33BO11OF00
info

arabia tadco is too real, cecenian ill look into just so people don't say i don't listen to the fans. I've been a fan of Freya Island.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Nice job Bronze old Friend. i have plenty of free time on my hands now so i can help more then i did before which was only testing some. i could possibly make some models for you now. i am trying to get a mod similar to this started for ARMA2OA that features large mechs such as The Wanzers. if you need some help let me know. i gotten the hang of the OFP mission editor last fall so i may be able to not only make some models but make some missions also.

BTW where is the DL link to the latest version of 3148? could you post the DL link to it and any patch you have released for it? please ^^

Edited by Zedrein

okay zedrein the big project is the 3148 mod 1.0 that im coming up on finishing. it will be a campaign, the addons, some extras, it'll be good. i just need more missions but im working on that personally, so if you could, could you make me a downed pelican? one with damage and its an object, but visible signs of damage like bullet holes and stuff and maybe a wing broken or something? Also if you could some type of huge starship from HALO but big enough to fit in ofp like the cjstarship pack has. If not its okay i can just use the cj starship pack but, im saying a downed pelican or a downed warthog would be great and maybe a futuristic container like backpack that matches the terran camo would be great, also alternate camos for the terrans and republicans.

Edited by BronzeEagle

do you want me to model some things from that link? if so tell me which ones and i'll do my best. been needing to get into modeling full blast again. but how about the DL link for the latest ver, of 3148? cant wait to play that again.

im still running the same version the link is in my signature.

i know the links in your sig but i cant find a DL link. can you please PM me the DL link for the latest build?

Zedrein's right.The link you have on the 3148 thread,points to the international soldier model at OFP.info.

link updated. i also updated the code blue addons so that the east nomad machine gunner carries the scavenger rifle, i was going to use them as the east side in the story so thats why.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Thanks alot bud. now the fun begins ^^ i love this mod.

Edited by Zedrein

i just released code blue 1.2 and put in an east nomad soldier with the scavenger rifle as an enemy for the terran marines. the resistance side now has a third faction to worry about. lol. link in signature.

bronze

still working on the 3148 campaign, on mission 4 now. won't release any more missions till its done.

Bronze, I want to ask you something, when I try to load the first mission I get an error message about a missing addon called platform :( Any ideas?