Sign in to follow this  
PLRSniper

New oficial upgrate 5

What does a vote matters? And what if I want to vote NO? (not that I want to, but still)

Why wouldn't we want to vote, of course it matters. I voted yes. (Um, a no option would have been nice though, just in case)

I would like bugfixes, some new missions, and some new weapons/vehicles.

Ultimate upgrade 5 would be great, but with resistance due for release I just don't think BIS will bother, more likely they will incorporate these features in the addon.

wink.gif Vote...you are free to choose.... tounge.gif

biggrin.gifI will not force you to vote <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>yes</span></span> biggrin.gif

Well 100% of voted people say "YES"

"oficial upgrate" ouch... wink.gif

anyway, they're working very hard on Resistance, how could they make another upgrade at the same time? Do you want resistance to be released next year, or on june 21st?

i'd vote for "NO: Just keep working on Resistance to polish it and get it released in time"

I don't think BIS got enough time to produce another upgrade!

I mean they're working on

VBS1

Resistance

Independence Lost

OFP for XBOX

and who knows what else

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 20 2002,13:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think BIS got enough time to produce another upgrade!

I mean they're working on

VBS1

Resistance

Independence Lost

OFP for XBOX

and who knows what else<span id='postcolor'>

Well I say screw the Xbox.

And I say you're immature. tounge.gif

Anyway, IL is supposedly being made by BIS of Australia, and the XBOX port *may* be done by an external team.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ April 20 2002,10<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'd vote for "NO: Just keep working on Resistance to polish it and get it released in time"<span id='postcolor'>

I agree 100%

I say screw the Xbox, resistance and all. Give me OFP 2 with rivers, lakes and bridges. Oh, did i mention LCACs?

Dont Vote.

It only encourages them.

Domocracy is wrong.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

After all if it was down to votes we would all eat pooh cause all the flys would vote for eating pooh.

Hell i wont resistance now another upgrade can wait  smile.gif          PS screw the XBox  biggrin.gif

But that XBOX press-release definitely said that XBOX version is being made by Marek & Co.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Xbox edition is being developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio, creators of the original PC title<span id='postcolor'>

Has anyone heard when Independence Lost is coming out??

Havan't heard anything yet in my part of the world soon i hope