Sign in to follow this  
walker

War with Iran.

No more so than the radical Christians that infest the southeast and midwest US. Or the weak minded fools who think blasting Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA" makes you a patriot...

Yeah I wish those types would quit all the suicide bombings.:rolleyes:

What's so much worse about a suicide bombing as opposed to car bombs, mail bombs, or just a good old fashion bomb? Not much.. I wish those radical christians would stop bombing abortion clinics or calling muslims devil worshipers. Radical christians are no different from radical musilms except over here we keep our radical elements in check more so than they do with theres. Oh and it was the LTTE who committed the first suicide bombing, not islamic terrorists and as far as I know the LTTE hold the record for the most suicide bombings..

Edited by Big Mac

Yeah it seems like every day you read about an abortion clinic bombing. I just didn't want to elaborate on the many different types of bombs your buddies use.

Yeah it seems like every day you read about an abortion clinic bombing. I just didn't want to elaborate on the many different types of bombs your buddies use.

My buddies? So now I'm a islamic terrorist? That's funny, you resort to insults when you lose the argument. Let me guess you're one of those idiots who believe that every American should hate all muslims and that if you don't then you're one of them. Nevermind the fact that I'm a catholic and not a muslim. Pull your head out of your ass please.

Edited by Big Mac

I'm not even arguing, I just like insults. I'll take Christian radicals over Islamic ones any day though. I don't think you're a terrorist I think you're an asshole. You live near PA by chance? Arguing online is kind of lame.

LOL I'm an asshole who happens to be right. No I live in the south surrounded by people like you. Oh and picking a fight online is even more lame.

I'm not a Christian, I wouldn't' defend them either. I just hate the Muzzies more.

So you think every muslim is a terrorist eh?

So you think every muslim is a terrorist eh?

No, but you seem to feel that way about Christians.

I'm a catholic which is christian so your statement makes no sense. So if you don't think they're terrorists then why do you hate them? I dont hate radical christians, I just don't like them much.

I'm a catholic which is christian so your statement makes no sense.

And I don't think you're a pedophile either.

I never said I was a catholic priest either...

True. When I thought "motherfucker", Father just came to mind.

True. When I thought "motherfucker", Father just came to mind.
HAHAHAHAHA I like that.

And I don't think you're a pedophile either.

mmmm yeah but trust me,if you have a son near a priest...be carefull.

just if he's a catholic of course not orthodox.

EDIT: Ignore

Edited by echo1

It's true though.

And given he's Italian, he's probably from a Catholic background. Is it really racist if you're taking the piss out of your own culture?

I take the fact that I'm Irish as license to say what I will about the Catholic church =P

I was referring to SWT_Janowich's comment about Mexicans and blacks before he editied it and I'm a catholic in name only. I havent been to church in over 10 years.

Lets continue this discussion: War with Iran!

It's more fun with a war.

I was referring to SWT_Janowich's comment about Mexicans and blacks before he editied it and I'm a catholic in name only. I havent been to church in over 10 years.

Whoops, misread!

No problem. I figured it was bound to happen, lol.

Iran says that Britain, Germany and the United Arab Emirates are refusing to provide fuel to Iranian planes, following unilateral sanctions imposed by the US. The UAE has denied the claims.

The Iranian Airlines Union told the Isna news agency that planes had been refused fuel since last week. One Iranian MP has said that the country will retaliate.

Last Thursday, President Obama signed into law far-reaching sanctions aimed at squeezing Iran’s fuel imports and deepening its isolation. The UN Security Council also imposed new measures last month.

The West fears Iran is trying to build nuclear bombs. Iran says it simply wants to develop civilian nuclear energy.

http://www.euronews.net/2010/07/05/iran-claims-its-planes-are-refused-fuel/

http://www.infowars.com/iran-says-planes-denied-fuel-in-germany-uk-uae/

(Can't find the AOL version, which had more info, will keep looking)

*The U.S. is basically forcing other countries/foreign companies to follow the sanctions, or be punished themselves*

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/24/congress-oks-strict-sanctions-to-cut-off-world-energy-trade-with/

Other interesting tidbits...

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/meeting-between-president-barack-obama-and-israeli-prime-minister-benjamin-netanyahu/19542082

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/turkish-foreign-minister-ahmet-davutoglu-threatens-to-cut-ties-with-israel-over-mavi-marmara-raid/19541990

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

The choking off of petrol sales is a doubled edged sword, sure Iran imports 40% of the refined fuel, but it's also the 2nd or 3rd largest exporter of oil.

Imagine the world wide markets if they just stopped production, instant world wide choas.

Well we know that somehow petrol will get through and oil will come out, it's been like that for 30 years, no reason for it to change now.

There are a lot of viable alternatives to oil for transport and possibly electrical production... Maybe all this wankery with crazed Islamists will possibly convince the powers that be that the prerequisite time and money should be sunk in.