Sign in to follow this  
walker

War with Iran.

( you make your self you don't know usa ) ?

don't you know that they want the middle east ? middle east will always defened them selves as much as they can

do you like to live free? if yes we're fighting to live free we aren't free yet ;)

we will not be free till USA bases roll back to them lands and left us alone

Are you so sure you will be free then either?

It's not just America that wants hegemony over the Middle East.

There are a lot worse people to be dominated by. Be careful what you wish for.

Yes yes, I know I used the thread-wuit rocketchair, but I cant help myself :P Plus this is somewhat back on the original topic.

This is why:

Unlike the rest of the nuclear-armed world, the mullahs incharge of Iran will freely nuke anyone that threatens their "perfect" way of muslim life. And given that the list of people who threaten their "perfect" way of muslim life is pretty much every human on the planet, they can not be trusted with such devices.

i understand what do you want

you want USA have to take IRAN nuclear and attack it and make it like IRAQ

if USA can do that they shall do that befor long time but they can't

IRAN attacking any country ?

IRAN attacked your country?

IRAN took your lands and home ?

IRAN supported terrorist ?

IRAN better than ur country

your country 24/24 thinking how they can take middle east and for who the left flank of middle east and for who the right

u must say the truth

yes brother that's true it's 37 years ago

till now we have our lands israil tooked it from us it's calls jolan and they won't return it

who's terrorist so ?

That's not how I define the word terrorist myself.

When I talk of terrorists I am talking about angry/dispossesed civilians, criminals, who pursue a campaign of violence towards political goals.

I certainly feel more comfortable with Syrian foreign policy than I do Israeli, and a closer bond between our peoples even.

But you won't be getting the Golan heights back anytime soon. You played your hand of cards and you lost it. You don't have to like it of course, but you aren't in a position to do anything about it and nor is anyone else.

Edited by Baff1

That's not how I define the word terrorist myself.

I certainly feel more comfortable with Syrian foreign policy than I do Israeli, and a closer bond between our peoples even.

But you won't be getting the Golan heights back anytime soon. You played your hand of cards and you lost it. You don't have to like it of course, but you aren't in a position to do anything about it and nor is anyone else.

brother

how israil took it

it will return

do u believe that israil will give us the golan without fight ?

everything took via war

will return via war

true?

if USA can do that they shall do that befor long time but they can't

IRAN attacking any country ?

IRAN attacked your country?

IRAN took your lands and home ?

your country 24/24 thinking how they can take middle east and for who the left flank of middle east and for who the right

u must say the truth

Like the U.S., my country Britain is always trying to take control of the Middle East or parts of it.

For us, we see Iran as another country with the exact same intention as us.

We wish to prevent that.

Deep down inside we truely believe we are nicer people than Iranians. We truely and honestly believe that peoples dominated by us will have nicer lives than those dominated by Iranians.

I expect the Iranians may well feel exactly the same way about themselves too.

I would prefer my country to be the colonial power in the Middle East. I would prefer that above all other countries. But this isn't likely to be. So......

I would prefer America in that position than Iran.

Not because I hate or despise Iranians, but simply because I have more in common personally with Americans.

yes and for kaka too ;)

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

are you human ? don't you see what USA did for china ? the bomber rocket that's what they lunched ?

can you tell me who is the terrorist ?

you want us stop and let them kill us

and who's USA to talk about iran nuclear ?

USA the god of the earth everything happen USA must know it ? and control it

we are with IRAN we support freedom and other that nothing

when amirca heared about iran nuclear they come to make airstrike on iran like the wolves can you tell me why the airstrike ?

Excuse me, I am Human thank you very much.

As far as I know, the US had never done a 'bomber rocket' on China, and care to tell me when?

Again? US Airstrike on Iran? When?

IRAN must lunch all them nuclear on all the earth to clean it and that's will happen when they will try to take our freedom away

And people wonder why the lots of people see Islam as a fanatical extremist religion.

USA and israil need criminals like adolf hitlar ;)

No, they really don't.

brother

how israil took it

it will return

do u believe that israil will give us the golan without fight ?

everything took via war

will return via war

true?

True.

But it is a war you would currently lose.

So instead of regaining Golan, you would just lose more.

I doubt you or I will see the return of Golan to Syria in our lifetimes.

Edited by Baff1

No, really, you dont.

Nope. All I want is for extremists to not have access to nuclear (or any other WMD) weapons.

Based on the amount of weapons and ammo in Iraq and Afghanistan with "made in Iran" painted on it, I would say yes, they have/are.

Well, thats pretty subjective, but as a non-muslim (and a non-anything for that fact) Iran would be a pretty shit place for me to live.

I like that in my country (and the country where I live - which are 2 different places) I am not forced to do anything. I dont have to pray 5 times a day, infact I dont have to anything if I dont want to (within reasonable limits).

I also like that in both countries women are EQUAL to men, they can do whatever they want, and they are not subject to a bunch of bullshit laws from 1000's of years ago.

Iran has freedom of religion.

There is a strong Jewish community in Iran for example. I highly doubt they are all "forced to pray 5 times day".

I think what you may be failing to realise is that people might actually be praying 5 times a day because they want to.

Iran has an great track record of female rights.

Woman in Iran got the vote before women in Spain for example. They attend schools and universities, they are represented in the government and the judiciary and have been for many decades.

Perhaps you are confusing Iran with Saudi?

Women are involved in the making and enforcing of whatever 1,000 year old bullshit laws you find so distasteful in Iran.

A lot of people talk a lot of smack about Iran without having ever bothered to find out about the place it seems. I guess it's just "fear of the unknown". Human nature.

Edited by Baff1

I guess it's just "fear of the unknown". Human nature.

More ignorance through apathy.

@Hyper.

That's a pretty rough way to go.

We don't have executions in my country anymore. I can't say countries that still do strike me as all that civilised.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

More ignorance through apathy.

Actually, I think most people are willfully ignorant on this subject.

That far from not caring either way, they have already decided that they hate Iran before they even start.

From then on in, the only things they choose to learn about the place are those that reinforce or justify their dislikes.

It's worse than ignorance or apathy in most cases, it's willful and deliberate mis-information. Demonisation is the word that best describes it my opinion.

I sort of favour the respect your enemies approach myself.

Edited by Baff1

Yes, I hope that she stays alive.

...yes we are really the victors of the world, all other countries can eat shit an die. Mark my words.

What an ignorant comment from an ignorant...

Burn the flag!

This thread is turning more and more into a harbor for conspiracies and rhetoric...

you're right

amirca want control the world

did you ever look for amircan live ?

they kill each others ...amirca have 50% of population are all bandits so let them clean them country and then think to clean others

and about the bomb that's what amirca used for Japan

dude it's calls heroshema maybe ;)

and you see amirca have have 3KG of peace and they want give us 1KG ?lol

you're right

amirca want control the world

did you ever look for amircan live ?

they kill each others ...amirca have 50% of population are all bandits so let them clean them country and then think to clean others

and about the bomb that's what amirca used for Japan

dude it's calls heroshema maybe ;)

and you see amirca have have 3KG of peace and they want give us 1KG ?lol

You know what...

You're insane. And learn to at least spell what you spout rhetoric about.

Mods, can we please close this thread before it gets out of hand?

I just realized how ironic it is saying before it gets out of hand...

America's population is 50% bandit eh? Wow, I never knew. Thanks for informing me of this, BEFORE I had a chance to think logically. :rolleyes:

But seriously, do you even know what life is like in America? If it's anything like over here, then it's a lot less exciting that 'world domination' and 'bandits'. Please, actually take 5 minutes to attempt to read about a country rather than flaming it based on assumptions you've made.

Nope. All I want is for extremists to not have access to nuclear (or any other WMD) weapons.

all we want's USA has no nuclear like us

is any problem ?

why the usa used the Forbidden bombs on IRAQ ?

cos they are low give me ur answer ... why?

why USA come to middle east ?

everything USA have it the world must have it

i understand that usa have a mind

and middle east only not all the world have no mind ?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

America's population is 50% bandit eh? Wow, I never knew. Thanks for informing me of this, BEFORE I had a chance to think logically. :rolleyes:

But seriously, do you even know what life is like in America? If it's anything like over here, then it's a lot less exciting that 'world domination' and 'bandits'. Please, actually take 5 minutes to attempt to read about a country rather than flaming it based on assumptions you've made.

and if my friends of amirca told me what ? anyobejction ?

extremist [ɪkˈstriËmɪst]

(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) a person who favours or resorts to immoderate, uncompromising, or fanatical methods or behaviour, esp in being politically radical

I don't see a difference. If one would apply the term to western-, in particular US- foreign policies and conduct over the last century, there would be more hits than misses to fit the criteria.

You know what...

You're insane. And learn to at least spell what you spout rhetoric about.

Mods, can we please close this thread before it gets out of hand?

I just realized how ironic it is saying before it gets out of hand...

it will go out of hand and will be go out of mind and will reach middle east true?

I live in the Middle East.

so your spy?

or ?

all we want's USA has no nuclear like us

is any problem ?

why the usa used the Forbidden bombs on IRAQ ?

and if my friends of amirca told me what ? anyobejction ?

No, but good luck trying to convince the rest of the world to give up their nuclear weapons too. If they don't, you can bet that the USA won't.

Erm, the USA has never dropped nuclear bombs on Iraq. There is no such thing as a 'Forbidden' bomb, but I shall assume that you refer to nukes here. The only time anyone has ever dropped a nuke in anger was in 1945, so I have no idea what makes you believe that they were used in Iraq.

Then your friends in America are lying to you, if they even exist. Do you really believe that half of a civilization is composed of bandits? :rolleyes:

so your spy?

or ?

Wow. Just wow.

Lol. :rolleyes:

What am I doing... Oh yeah, clicking the ! button.

Erm, the USA has never dropped nuclear bombs on Iraq. There is no such thing as a 'Forbidden' bomb, but I shall assume that you refer to nukes here. The only time anyone has ever dropped a nuke in anger was in 1945, so I have no idea what makes you believe that they were used in Iraq.

Then your friends in America are lying to you, if they even exist. Do you really believe that half of a civilization is composed of bandits? :rolleyes:

Wow. Just wow.

try to google it

the forbidden bombs that's amirca use

and israil "Cluster bombs"

and the 5 countrys in the Security Council why they didn't stop the war

when israil or amirca under attack they stop when they attack and they will win they shut up ?