Sign in to follow this  
CarlGustaffa

co@34_Domino, more realistic Domination...

It would rather be the map/briefing screen then - there's a statistics section together with the notes and CBA info. Doesn't sum up your total kills, but displays the number of different enemy units of each type you've killed (machinegunner, rpg soldier etc).

The "I" scorelist can already be disabled in the difficulty settings.

It would rather be the map/briefing screen then - there's a statistics section together with the notes and CBA info. Doesn't sum up your total kills, but displays the number of different enemy units of each type you've killed (machinegunner, rpg soldier etc).

The "I" scorelist can already be disabled in the difficulty settings.

We know thats why it would be an easy start, a simple server setting :)

It would rather be the map/briefing screen then - there's a statistics section together with the notes and CBA info.

Ah, you meant that one. It's not possible to disable it. ArmA 2 engine itself adds it (though I would be happy if someone could prove me wrong).

Xeno

deleted WT

Edited by Ruges
wrong thread

project is closed and the files are deleted from the DH?

... post deleted by myself, as I'm leaving and won't leave this unfinished business behind :) ...

Edited by CarlGustaffa

I've always been hoping for a more infantry oriented version of the domination and i'm really looking forward to play the OA version of your modified domination. Also, will the OA version require ACE to play? if yes then will there be a version not requiring ACE?

... post deleted by myself, as I'm leaving and won't leave this unfinished business behind :) ...

Edited by CarlGustaffa