Sign in to follow this  
Aeneas2020

US A-TACS Camo Soldiers

Yes, i´m interested in fully ACE2 compatible versions - that would be great!!!

I'll do them this week.

@Mast...i have already promised bink i won't do any multicam skins for regular inf...he might kill me if i do.

@ Aeneas

Would it be possible to have some kind of US flag on the uniform similar to the normal US ACU Uniform ?

Aeneas, I got a suggestion, talk to bink and see if you could get this camo put onto Jonnys SF models or just do it your self and put this camo on Force Recon Assault Grenadier/Rifleman model. I think it goes much better with SF than it does with reg. infantry. I'll talk to you more on Steam about it.

Aeneas, I got a suggestion, talk to bink and see if you could get this camo put onto Jonnys SF models or just do it your self and put this camo on Force Recon Assault Grenadier/Rifleman model. I think it goes much better with SF than it does with reg. infantry. I'll talk to you more on Steam about it.

waaay ahead of u ;) patience my friend

If you ever need help (or simply someone else to take the workload distributed) with the ACE configs, we SR5 Tactical can do it.

Amazing job, it clearly shows you've got your place in the ArmA olympus :)

I smell an epic update....Hmm

i have already promised bink i won't do any multicam skins for regular inf...he might kill me if i do.

I was talking about ACU/UCP-Delta pattern. :)

ucp-d is terrible too.

Bink's a camo snob....

Anyway i've done some FR reskins with A-TACS but i'm not entirely happy with them so i'll work on this project a little further in order to get it up to standard.

these look pretty awesome indeed, will try them out. thanks!

amazing camos man, if you're still roam these forums i wanna thank you and suggest you make a version with the pants tucked in the boots, they look much more neat ;)

Edited by MirindoR