Sign in to follow this  
bangcraher

About the bus

I read there was bus who is making his tours as in real life (yes, everybody knows that now), but would it apply to all, would you have real life, people who live in villages and towns, go to work every day of the week, little boys playing with the ball (there was one in the original game (I mean the ball), no?) on the central place of the village and so on. If they haven't already planned it yet, I would ask them if they could do this. It would be even more fantastic if you could program it in the editor (such as: set density of people, set buses halts, lesser or more buses and it looks crazy, but why not be able to set the average age of the population (having a population who are growing as in real time, doing it by the computer, so you have only to set one time a face and the computer will modify this when growing old) and so on).

It would be also cool if they add real time seasons (Autumn - Winter - Spring - Summer).

Why do they not also include a real time grade. Trough campaign missions, related to the scoring, you will have a higher grade (or become a simple soldier again). To make it not necessarly decided by the editor (but again you would be able to lock the grade as for the real time life who must have the option to be desactivated.

Ah, and a least request: would there be as for a civilian bus, a civilian airplane and\or helicopter?

Even if they don't include anything of this above, I find it a excellent addon and as many others I can't wait until it will be released ( but it don't bother me if they release it a bit later due to the including of this suggestions).

Theyre is already a Cessna in game that is a civil airplane. For the changing faces, it would take too much time for them to do that. For the grade, almost impossible because in the campaign, in each mission it would need that everyone know that you have change grade...anyway, would be too much complicated. I think... smile.gif

One could probably do it, but it would be to hard on the computer... Its better just to script the specifics for a mission one is working on, like cars driving around or people talking on a square or walking around... Then you only get the ones you want, when you want them.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bangcraher @ April 13 2002,07:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It would be also cool if they add real time seasons (Autumn - Winter - Spring - Summer).<span id='postcolor'>

The first thing I thinked of when I opened the editor... It'd be cool if you got winter when choosing december as month for example.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (deathguy @ April 13 2002)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Theyre is already a Cessna in game that is a civil airplane.<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't mean a personal plane, but something like a boeing 737, but I think something smaller would be more appropriate to ofp.

Do something like in Midtown Madness

So u can choose amount of traffic and people on the island