Sign in to follow this  
Minizzzile

[WIP] CO "Degeneration" Zombie Survival

Status Update:

While waiting for .85 to be released (Trust me, it's closer then you think) I have decided to re-do Degenerations weapon system. I will making it cleaner and more efficent. In doing so, it will make the game a lot more random and play extremely different each time. Over several gaming sessions players will start to recognize which weapons are rare and-which are not. In addition, I will be finding ways to block of Northen Sahrani so the player may not wander up there. Constricting the players movement just a little and keeping the action pumping.

I am also considering adding Zombie Dogs into the mission but that will cost another 150 MB or so to the download...Votes on this?

I'd think that once you DL this mission it anything that makes it even better is worth adding. 150 MB doesn't kill people?

Some might disagree though.

That's true. I will make it an optional download, it will not be game critical or will it affect if someone has mixed versions.

Status: all scripts are done. Converting all vehicles and weapon slots and the mission will be done.

I am on vacation. The undead mod should be out by the time I get back. This mission will finally be released shortly after. Thank you!

Edited by Genesis92x

Bump, any news about this mod????

Edited by Darvo

Bump, any news about this mod????

No but thats one long vacation. I made a small zombie mission for the meantime, lookup zombie sandbox mission in search. Has food and water system. restricted to 2 cities. lot of fun

I've got a WIP sandbox mission on Takistan chilling out on my hard drive. I didn't get too far - made my own spawning system, however, and made a rudimentary action-menu based shop. Never made side missions or a final objective however. Also never quite figured out how to get the undead module to cease its own spawning and let my system handle everything.

Read first post, sounds kewl. A mission with a gripping storyline behind it. We need more like this.

:confused: My Degeneration mission won't load. It gets to about half way then it just stops. I have looked for hours trying to find a solution can anybody help?