Sign in to follow this  
StubbleHopper

Sharpe's Rifles Mod

@the moaners, real life always should come first. If your moaning about it not been finished. If the MLODS are released why not learn to model in 02, its not too complicated.

I hope you're not referring to me as a moaner, i understand that the real world comes first far more then time spent for a video game, i was simply stating a suggestion. Its exactly that his work, whatever he decides with his great work is in his own opinion. Also if it's not to complicated to model in 02, then why don't you do it? If he releases the MLODS.

I was just referring all those that were moaning in the topic, half the time those that don't do any addon making don't seem to understand the amount of time that it goes in to making addons.

I myself would like to have a look at the MLODS if they were released, if i find the time between working full time, writing a MSc dissertation and playing a sport at the weekends.

Hi there Stubblehopper - please use anything from the Hose Divided Mod that was produced for OFP if it might be useful. I don't know if any of the animations would be compatable, but we produced a range of them, and we had a decent horse texture/model thing. There might be some cannon model/textures useful too.

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics3/housediv103.jpg

You can still download the House Divided Alpha for OFP at the old flashpoint site

Great work. I remember fondly the original Napoleonic mod for Operation Flashpoint and look forward to this release!

We do not allow digging out threads asking for news or progress.

If there are news, the thread starter surely will post them here.

Closed. StubbleHopper if you want to updated the thread, you know where to find the key. ;)