Sign in to follow this  
bunnyman

Ultimate British Forces Community pack

Do the brakes actually work on the RB44s now? Or do you still need 100m to break from 20mph in the wet?

Nope. :)

Approved squaddie method â„¢ is to get another bloke to jam it in reverse while the drive declutches, then revs the nuts off it. :)

That's provided, of course, you can keep the mofo in a straight line at any time.

Edited by Tankbuster

Or do you still need 100m to break from 20mph in the wet?

See above for correct state of affairs. :rolleyes: hah oh well. Live the dream and all that!

Thanks for the PDF link Rock. Maybe the Russian truck would be better then.

Jesus, I had no idea our logistics gear was so bad! Good thing new funding is going to the front lines these days now though I suppose, but seriously that new camo?!

I have a little problem here, i installed the BRIT 3 PARA MOD UNITS and worked alright then i also installed the BRITISH ROYAL COMMANDOS UNITS and on the EDITOR it just appears the BRITISH ROYAL COMMANDOS but i cannot find the BRIT 3 UNITS. It's just one or the another.

What can be the problem?

Thanks..

Edited by skyman

the BW mod has the variaties of the man trucks (repair rearm refuel)

but they have the nato 3 colour and mg3 not plain green

i just saw this topic

similar as German compilation

if you need i have : Browning HP pistol, P85 L1A1 rifle with various scopes, L42 sniper rifle, FN MAG on tripod , LandRover hard top

It's rather a shame that there isn't more talented folk around anymore to be interested in making the ancillary units and items of such forces as our own, but as has been the case with the previous games there's always been quite a strong lag time for British forces to hit the scene compared to other nations of the world. With time, more will come.

So, what kind of auxiliary units?

Myself, I was thinking about making the Supacat...

EDIT: ancillary*

Edited by BadgerDK

It's rather a shame that there isn't more talented folk around anymore to be interested in making the ancillary units and items of such forces as our own, but as has been the case with the previous games there's always been quite a strong lag time for British forces to hit the scene compared to other nations of the world. With time, more will come.

Still waitin' on FDF mod here. I think we wait the most, but the wait is worth it I think. :)