Sign in to follow this  
Aeon

Israel's invasion planned in july 2001

This July 2001 article in IsraeliInsider, a right-wing journal in Israel, revealed that Israel formulated its plans for the current invasion last summer. The plan included a policy of provocation designed to elicit violent Palestinian responses that would serve as a pretext for the invasion, which was designed to dismantle the Palestinian Authority and install a Palestinian leader more subservient to Israel.

http://www.israelinsider.com/channels/security/articles/sec_0057.htm

First of all, I am not Jewish nor am I from Israel.

Your post seems to imply that Israel is responsible for this fracas. Why do people refer to the "occupied territory"? Occupied by whom? Israel won this land fair and square in the 1967 war. It seems to me, the Palestinians are the ones "occupying" the land, not the Israelis.

The problem is that the Arabs (Palestinians) were allowed to remain on the land captured by Israel during the 67 war. Israel was attacked by Egypt, Syria and Jordan, and in the process, Israel won the war and took possession of some land--now being disputed.

Perhaps the U.S. should give the 13 colonies back to Great Britain, and Texas to back to Mexico that were taken during a war.

They need to build a "Berlin Wall" to separate the two ethnic groups.

So what?

Apart from a brief time of peace after the Oslo accord (I think), there has always been violence and counter violence.

Unless something drastic is done, such as the UN bombing both into submission, I can't see that changing. Not in our life time anyway.

*shrugs*

They probably planned the invasion so that they could execute it when the need would arise.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tales_From_Topographic_Oceans @ April 05 2002,19:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Israel won this land fair and square in the 1967 war.

Perhaps the U.S. should give the 13 colonies back to Great Britain, and Texas to back to Mexico that were taken during a war.<span id='postcolor'>

Too right!!!

And while we're at it we should give the whole of continental Europe back to the Germans!!!

They did win it fair and square after all!

And while we're at it we should give the whole of continental Europe back to the Germans!!!

They did win it fair and square after all!

umm.. Germany lost the war as far as I know.. and when you lose you dont get anything.. your lucky if you still exist and dont get you country chopped u and doled out to the folks that DID win...

as for the "plot" so what?.. isreal plots to invade land IT HAS ALREADY WON IN A WAR THAT IT DIDNT START.. and you make a big stink.. like its sooo sininster..

meanwhile every single day palestionins plost AND CARRY OUT suicide attacks on isrealise.. but I guess thats no big deal right?

people forget that after the 67 war isreal decided NOT to kick all the arabs off the land.. which was actually rather kind seeing as how given the fact that they were attacked first if they had simply took EVERYTHING for themselves and kicked EVERYONE off (except jews) nobody would really have much to say about it.. you start a war.. you lose.. your fucked..

And there was me thinking Americans don't understand sarcasm.. tounge.gif

dont judge all americans based one me.. Im retarded

Palestinan are terrorists...that´s a fact...and if planned or not in July it should have been done much before.

The most clear example that Israelis are responssible and hard-working ppl is Avon....just look at her marvellous FAQ....

On the other hand Palestinians are guys which haven´t developed yet and live in shit.

Okay, before I get upset, would you care to elaborate your views on the diverse qualities of the palestinian people?

well...i think they are all fanatics....they still live centuries ago.....

Like cristianism and muslin religion......centuries ago Cruzades against heres(i think it´s said like that)were considered normally but now they´ve developed and admited that was a crime and was not a way of defending their wrights.

In the other hand you go to nearly any arabic country(included Palestina) and 95% of the population consider Osama ben Laden a hero.

Well when I see them buring US flags and calling for the death of all americans, and praising the person who orchestrated the singles biggest terrorist attack in the US in a century as a hero.. well I cant help but really hope they all go fuck themselves with an RPG.. maby that makes me a lesser man or something but thats the way it is.. personally as un "PC" it sounds.. I could get less of a shit about those "people"

i saw pics of some guy trying to burn an American flag but he lit himself on fire cause hes a dumbass

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,01:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well...i think they are all fanatics....they still live centuries ago.....

Like cristianism and muslin religion......centuries ago Cruzades against heres(i think it´s said like that)were considered normally but now they´ve developed and admited that was a crime and was not a way of defending their wrights.

In the other hand you go to nearly any arabic country(included Palestina) and 95% of the population consider Osama ben Laden a hero.<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm, where to start??

So many stupidities...aargh... cannot compute....sanity....dissipating....must....insult...

Okay...I will keep my composure, let the bloodhounds take ya, and simply give you this piece of advice: Read books, educate yourself, surround yourself with people of various ethnicities.

Grow older, perhaps?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well...i think they are all fanatics....they still live centuries ago.....

In the other hand you go to nearly any arabic country(included Palestina) and 95% of the population consider Osama ben Laden a hero.<span id='postcolor'>

You're a perfect example of why this world is so fucked up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACEJim @ April 06 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well...i think they are all fanatics....they still live centuries ago.....

You're a perfect example of why this world is so fucked up.<span id='postcolor'>

How do you know it's not the other way around ? That maybe their fucked up. smile.gif

i was just thinking, what a change the world has taken since sept 11th, i remember an american on television saying things will never be the same again directly after the attack and oh boy is it so true.

We're goin down! Pull up! Pull up! This is a no-no subject, just like religion and abortion. I choose to skirt the issue. I've met some nice Muslims, and some bullheaded zealot Muslims. If I was a mod, I'd close this thread.

Both Israelis and Palestinians done dumb and smart things over the history.

But in this conflict I will always support Israel. End of story.

"Well when I see them buring US flags and calling for the death of all americans, and praising the person who orchestrated the singles biggest terrorist attack in the US in a century as a hero.. well I cant help but really hope they all go fuck themselves with an RPG.. maby that makes me a lesser man or something but thats the way it is.. personally as un "PC" it sounds.. I could get less of a shit about those "people""

Yeah, cause there couldnt be a reason for their hate and the burning of American flags. They just do it because its fun! It has nothing to do with what America has done to them. Right? Right.

"Palestinan are terrorists...that´s a fact...and if planned or not in July it should have been done much before.

The most clear example that Israelis are responssible and hard-working ppl is Avon....just look at her marvellous FAQ...."

And you are a racist. Thats a fact. And according to your logic, all Israelis are terrorists aswell (considering there is such a thing as state terrorism).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ April 06 2002,12:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ACEJim @ April 06 2002,12:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well...i think they are all fanatics....they still live centuries ago.....

You're a perfect example of why this world is so fucked up.<span id='postcolor'>

How do you know it's not the other way around ? That maybe their fucked up. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was referring to the pure ignorance, hate and stupidity that was evident in his post.

I'm sure none of you have heard of the Moors, who existed peacefully with Christians in Spain for centuries and centuries. And they were Muslims, or backward fanatics as he likes to call them.

I suggest you read this... you might learn something...

http://www.infidels.org/library.....html#2

Do you live isn Spain AceJim?

Then shut up your mouth because you don´t know a fucking thing on what´s going on in the south of spain....eveywhere Morroco ppl go problems appear...

I bet ppl like you and Longinius are surely a bunch of communist and surely laugh and say poor opressed ppl that are only burning american flags.

Refering to Ace´s jim link i should say that if all that bunch of shit was true then they would be one of the richest countries in the world....but now you look at that country and ...well... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Do you live isn Spain AceJim?

Then shut up your mouth because you don´t know a fucking thing on what´s going on in the south of spain....<span id='postcolor'>

You don't have to live somewhere to know what happened there a few hundred years ago. Ever heard of a history book?

But I guess there are too many long words for you to understand huh?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">eveywhere Morroco ppl go problems appear... <span id='postcolor'>

More racist ignorance...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I bet ppl like you and Longinius are surely a bunch of communist and surely laugh and say poor opressed ppl that are only burning american flags.

<span id='postcolor'>

Where have I ever said that?

And I bet surely that you need to go back to school because you seem to be having a hard time stringing a sentance together...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ April 06 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Refering to Ace´s jim link i should say that if all that bunch of shit was true then they would be one of the richest countries in the world....but now you look at that country and ...well...

<span id='postcolor'>

That "shit" is historical fact... and Spain is one of the richest countries in the world you moron.