Sign in to follow this  
Ruxster

Where the Team work

Can we have some teamwork, there are many players online that ruin the experience for me, taking off on thier own in the only vehicle availible, leaving you too run the 3000 meters to the next objective, or even more, I mean whats that all about, especially when there are 4 seats and your with a group of 3 or 4, why get in it and take off without waiting for your teams mates to jump in.

This ruins the game for me when theres no comms, and no teamwork from other onliners, there should be a code of conduct rule to follow in this game, if you want to run of into the fray like rambo and are only interested in working on your own, go back to COD,

This game is about team work, and yet I have not really seen a great deal of it, there are a few very good players who seem to comm and help out when needed, but for the majority, there seems to be a lack of dicipline and organisation,

Any mature players looking to work as a team, and get the most from a fantastic war sim, please send me a friend request.

Serious gamers only need apply

Edited by Ruxster

UR right mate, but I give u one simple advice. If u wana team play dont play Domi on public servers, there are lots of clans out there and they are playing nice coop and team work and they also play with public as far as u follow the rules :)

If u want check here on pages there is a section where u can search for clans and u find all info there.

Thanks Rodman, Im pretty new to clans and what not, but my question is, how will you know if you want to join them, if you dont get to see how they work.

You're right about people doing that, like once the objective was across the whole map, and they took the only chopper and we had to walk. lol, some people do ruin the game for others, like you plan the attack, etc. and they just join and fly off and crash.

Thanks Rodman, Im pretty new to clans and what not, but my question is, how will you know if you want to join them, if you dont get to see how they work.

Most units wont accept you as a member until you've passed an assessment or done some basic training anyway. So there's no harm in asking to play along in a mission if you say you're interested in joining.

God, if anyone's playing on steam add my Steam ID it's eiighty or LANCERZzZz

I've been looking for a game with people who communicate (although I am limited to the keyboard) and work together. This game seems like it'd be so much fun if people worked together.

Hi Rux,

What type of game(s) were you playing where you got poor teamwork and what server were you on? Some of us groups may be able to help steer you in the right direction. The other thing is there are some days/nights where you get a poor experience on 1 server for whatever reason, but a few hours later you may experience a totally different result. More details on the server and gametype may help us help you.

I find if you hop on the TS with them, you can get good team work going. I do this many times on Op4 gaming and it keeps me playing for hours. If I'm not working together with my team, I just can't play.

There are plenty of servers with teamwork, when you log in it will probably show the server's Vent or Teamspeak address, you need to join since that's where all the coordination will be happening.

If any of you are in the states I'd suggest you join Tactical Gamer. They are the only public servers that I know of that will play serious 24/7. There is also a locked private servers for all the members to play on (anyone can become a member btw, just sign up on the forums). I often play on their servers and I'm from australia. Highly recommend them :)

Hi, hope you are enjoying your ARMA2 game.

If you are searching for organised coop gameplay then there are some Community Servers available to you, such as "Tactical Gamer" (runs mostly on US times) or "Zeus Gaming Community", which I represent.

Check this link out:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=85268

We tend to stay away from the main stream "Gamey" missions such as Evolution, Domination etc and stick with more realistic scenarios.

For comms we use Teamspeak 2 (soon to be Teamspeak 3), since it has the versatility needed for teamwork oriented missions.

We use ACE mod with some additional addons because we believe it is the best package out there to achieve the best gameplay. To avoid the usual hassle with getting setup with the right addons, we have created a manual which gives you all the relevant information and tutorials in one handy package. Getting ready for the game should take no more than 30 minutes (Not including download time for the addons). Still a bit of time but better than messing around with it for days on end.

We run sessions twice a week (Thursday and Sunday), so If you are around tonight, why not give us a try.

If you have any questions or need some help sorting yourself out in some fashion, some of us are bound to be on teamspeak or IRC at any given time, so just drop by.

Anyways, best of luck with the gaming.

Sincerely,

Terox

PS. Our YOMA repository is being worked upon at the moment, it should be ready by approximately 16:30 UK time