Sign in to follow this  
rip31st

31st Normandy mod for ArmA2: WW2

A bit off topic, but tomorrow 66 years ago, the men of the allied armies battled their way up the beaches to liberate Europe. Many men from different nations died. Freedom would not be possible today without them. They are not forgotten.

I was thinking of making a D-day mission but didn't get to. I assume the above post was talking about DDay already.

A bit off topic, but tomorrow 66 years ago, the men of the allied armies battled their way up the beaches to liberate Europe. Many men from different nations died. Freedom would not be possible today without them. They are not forgotten.

I was thinking of making a D-day mission but didn't get to. I assume the above post was talking about DDay already.

+1, we remember them.

Can someone tell me where i can find all of the class names for units? I know someone was kind enough to post it in this thread at an earlier date, but it's not there anymore (or at least it doesn't show up in the thread search). Thanks in advance!

Ok, now back to the question: Is there any server(s) that are running this mod?

Not yet. There are no keys released yet.

class list by Doolittle post number = #804 on page #81

Edited by Waxbutter

Not yet. There are no keys released yet.

Do we have anyone in the OFP community that is going to host this on a server? And if so, can they make it 64+ server? And can they make it PvP? :yay:

Do we have anyone in the OFP community that is going to host this on a server? And if so, can they make it 64+ server? And can they make it PvP? :yay:

I'll host it with that much on my server box when it comes out.

I'll host it with that much on my server box when it comes out.

Good deal. If you host, I'll bring in the crowds. There are a lot of us that play DH that are looking forward to playing this mod and the other two mods in development for Arma2.

Good deal. If you host, I'll bring in the crowds. There are a lot of us that play DH that are looking forward to playing this mod and the other two mods in development for Arma2.

Sounds good!

class list by Doolittle post number = #804 on page #81

Much appreciated!

Much appreciated!

The entire class listing has changed for 1.00 - keep that in mind. The class list after that will be perm.

They won't be. They will be released WITH 1.00

WTF? Then why is this mod in the "Arma 2 - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE" section?

because it is in a beta or alpha stage, and is released...!

ArmA 2 - ADDONS & MODS: COMPLETE This forum is for the release and subsequent discussion of addons/mods.

Only addons/mods which have content freely available for download should have threads in here.

Addons that are released in alpha/beta/final state are covered by this "Complete" forum.

Like the above post says, it's because it's a beta.

Yeah, Beta is okay. It's better than nothing all time.

Like the above post says, it's because it's a beta.

That's funny. I seem to be playing a beta of RnL and RO : DH on a server. I just don't see the logic in releasing something you can't even play.

That's funny. I seem to be playing a beta of RnL and RO:DH on a server. I just don't see the logic in releasing something you can't even play.

Not all beta's are going to be multiplayer compatible. It's more about the content than full games with your friends.

That's funny. I seem to be playing a beta of RnL and RO : DH on a server. I just don't see the logic in releasing something you can't even play.

I don't agree with this. Betas are for the addon creator to get feedback and locate bugs faster, as well as provide us with more content. Who doesn't want WWII stuff, even if it isn't complete?

I don't agree with this. Betas are for the addon creator to get feedback and locate bugs faster' date=' as well as provide us with more content. Who doesn't want WWII stuff, even if it isn't complete?[/quote']

Oh, look! I have a car but I don't have an engine so I can drive it around. You might have fun imagining you are driving this car around, picking up chicks and washing it, but for others, this is quit boring.

Most people I know, that play WW2 type games religiously, or just love playing strictly PvP type games, are disappointed in this mod.