Sign in to follow this  
bioforger

The interview with BIS composer Ondrej Matejka is on-line!

This is just to inform that I just published a short interview with BIS music composer Ondrej Matejka, on my Polish blog: http://antygry.blox.pl

There, just below a title and a lead, you’ll find a link to the English interview version in PDF, as well as unique photo of Mr Matejka hard at work ;) There is something about OFP, Arma 2 and even Operation Arrowhead music in the interview, so enjoy.

As far as I know (correct me, if I’m wrong) this is the only interview with Mr Matejka on the web.

For making this interview possible, I thank Mr Paul Statham (Placebo) who was kind enough to contact me with the right people and Mr Michal Harangozó, who devoted a lot of his time to translate questions into Czech and answers into English (you see his translation in the English version, actually), and was in touch with Mr Matejka.

PS. I wasn’t sure about the best place to create this topic, so, moderators – fell free to move the topic wherever necessary.

Original idea for interview! Makes an interesting read, and thx for the effort!

Nice read, the OFP and ArmA2 music (Together with Morrowind) are definitely my favorite game soundtracks.

Sweet interview, thanks to everyone that made it happen :)

Really makes me appreciate the music in these games alot more to learn a bit abut the man who made it all happen. Cool read

Thanks for this, I enjoyed reading that. Nice to hear we'll get some Arabic sounding music in Arrowhead, I think that will go beautifully with the setting.

Nice read, the OFP and ArmA2 music (Together with Morrowind) are definitely my favorite game soundtracks.

Don't forget DeusEx and Final Fantasy VII! :D

Thanks for this, I enjoyed reading that. Nice to hear we'll get some Arabic sounding music in Arrowhead, I think that will go beautifully with the setting.

And indeed, OA OST rocks - progress there is obvious, can't wait for next ;)

You waited a whole year to say that zGuba? :rolleyes:

he reads slower than the average man...so he hasn't waited, he documented :)

§10) Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant", contact a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion. Digging up an old thread simply to ask "any news" is also not acceptable, PM the thread starter or mod leader to ask.

And guys, next time don't reply to it, just report it. It's just spam otherwise.

Thread locked.