Sign in to follow this  
Vipera

Future Combat Systems (FCS) models

Does anybody want and can to add FCS vehicles into ARMA2?

fcspn3.th.jpg

mulesym1.th.jpg

nlosc01og6.th.jpg

Do you have those models just laying around? I guess there isn't any reason why you couldn't import and set them up.

I'm making some FCS infantry, but I don't think I have time to take on more work since I have a pretty big project I'm working on.

If anyone decides to import these, send me a PM and I can make some crew to go with them.

Man those are ugly vehicles. One point though, the first picture opened a page that asked me to scan my computer using a pop up. In other words a virus.

I have models with textures but they don't have interiors and I have no idea how inrerior looks like but externals have been modeled from blueprints. More images and information about FCS tanks you can see on my webpage.

PS. Sulu, I have no idea what virus you are talking about. Images above are located on ImageShack image hosting service. Maybe they have some pop-ups but I can't see them.

OOh my God this is awesome ...i was on your page and i shout the mini explosion videos (impact,car etc.)...gived a way this to bring in ARMA2.

love it :eek:

Pretty cool. The second pic reminds me of either farming equipment or something you'd put onto another planet, heheh.

There is no virus in any of the links. It's one of those typical spam banner ads you see that tell you you may potentially be at risk and to click OK on the pop-up for a free scan. That's all. I see those a lot on sites. Nothing to fret over. ;)

really nice models. Great innovation. I love all the realistic vehicle mods people make, but an off the wall "what if" mod would be great.

Nice work!

Here is video FCS in action.

YouTube

All of those guys showed up to the mixer in the beginning wearing the same outfit. How embarrassing!

Edited by Max Power