Sign in to follow this  
slatts

Modern Irish Defence Forces Mod

Hello Everybody.

The_Bink asked me a few days, whether I convert to the Modern Irish Defense Forces Mod a few guns. Befor it again comes to misunderstandings, we have all the privileges of those Originals Authors.

The Models comes from "Flamshmizer" and "Philibuster" of course, is her great work.

I Convert the Weapons for the Modern Irish Defence Forces Mod.

As a beginning, the Steyr Aug A3, see the WIP Pics. The problem but still makes us the "Front Grip", unfortunately Paaste no animation for it.

We are search of someone who re-create the animation.

7ifg-8s.jpg 7ifg-8t.jpg

Does the A3 have a different stock to the rest of the Aug family? looks very squared off.

Havnt looked in to the A3 much, they have certinally managed to extend the rail length out a lot. How long has the IDF been using it for?

think your right,can be fixed

A3 is used by the ranger wing(special forces)

Looks i, have enough problems with the animation. I can used the A2 Bizon Anim but Result is bad. The Handgrip was not used and this looks vary bad. :o

Look at the Pic:

yrsgmu6vas.jpg

I have asked "da12thMonkey" if he could create a new hand animation, unfortunately he is too busy with their own projects, what I can understanding. No problem.

But that is a Havy Problem. Want used the Handgrip ??? or not.

Is the total size of the Weapon in the regulatory, or too Big ?

That scale looks pretty good.

And the handgrip issue is not a big deal IMHO. That can always be accomplished later, too. :)

That scale looks pretty good.

And the handgrip issue is not a big deal IMHO. That can always be accomplished later, too. :)

Sure ? Seems to me that a little too big. See what times are still apparent.

yea thats the right size

plus ive seen guys hold a AUG kinda like that before so its no biggy

slap a m203 in its place and it no problems :D

Ok, the Size is ready. :D

The M203 GL Version is be Easy, soon a few images come to. ;)

Christian at no point did did you request permission to use or modify the AAW F88 reticule. I know that is our reticule i made the doughnut ring too big and too thick. It even has the same smudge outline towards the outer portion of the reticule

This is starting to become a bad trend in the ArmA community.

3.jpg

Can you please PM me so we can resolve this matter

Unfortunate that all these occurances can usually be resolved by a simple PM before the use of stuff.

I have a few repetitions me here malle, the Scope is made by "HD_Laeppli" and not by someone.

Repeat: The Scope is not, from someone else. The Scope comes from "HD_Laeppli". HD_Laeppli has made this for my, ok.

@Soldier_X

You have no hunch, and it would be better for you, you have a good many things in check. So they keep out of foreign matters.

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Guys, brilliant idea :)

Nice to see people working on the PDF in a game like Arma.

Also, great to see members from Dublin :3. You arent the only ones.

There are lots of us watching in the background, very few post here though

@ The Blink, Looking great, Keep up the good work

Christian at no point did did you request permission to use or modify the AAW F88 reticule. I know that is our reticule i made the doughnut ring too big and too thick. It even has the same smudge outline towards the outer portion of the reticule

This is starting to become a bad trend in the ArmA community.

Hi

@XSoldier

This is a small mistake,

I have christian some help with the (AUG-A3)weapon, so I had this reticule only ticks and development as the first template used (WIP).

In the Final Version is another AUG reticule containing.

regards HDL

Edited by HDlaeppli

Hi

@XSoldier

This is a small mistake,

I have christian some help with the (AUG-A3)weapon, so I had this reticule only ticks and development as the first template used (WIP).

In the Final Version is another AUG reticule containing.

regards HDL

Yep no probs dude

I have a few repetitions me here malle, the Scope is made by "HD_Laeppli" and not by someone.

Repeat: The Scope is not, from someone else. The Scope comes from "HD_Laeppli". HD_Laeppli has made this for my, ok.

@Soldier_X

You have no hunch, and it would be better for you, you have a good many things in check. So they keep out of foreign matters.

:j: I can recognise my own work so I suggest you look in to thing properly before telling me to stay out of foreign matters, especially when you have not made the majority of the material your self

Yep no probs dude

I can recognise my own work so I suggest you look in to thing properly before telling me to stay out of foreign matters, especially when you have not made the majority of the material your self

Then ask any false statement, look at these matters to 2 times more before you posting. :rolleyes:

Then your assertions do not hold.

Yeah it does HDlaeppli admitted to using it. The capictiy in which it was used isn't the issue, you released a screen of it being used, and you didn't ask to use it in anyway, modify it or release it as is. Check the going's on 'in-house' before telling anyone not to get into foreign matters.

STOP the Talk here now, the thread here is to Talk about of Modern Irish Defence Forces Mod, and not about to legal or Illegal using stuff.

looks very nice but I still have a concern about soldier x's comments. especially as my own work is attached to this mod.

ok guys i dnt want to have a split between members at an early stage

chris and soldier x please can you sort out this via PM?

aeneas im sure your work will be fine

in future ill keep a close eye on matters like this if needed,i hope this can be sorted out and no damage is done

It appears to me that soldierX's reticle is a placeholder for the guy making the weapon. As nothing has been released, no harm no foul.

But, IMHO, best resolved via PM.