Sign in to follow this  
xy20032004

How to kill the blur effect with PP on high???

The motion blur effect is not reallistic, so how to kill it with PP setting on high/very high?

In v1.01 there is a very good mod "no blur", can someone make a new one which works in v1.04? The best way, of course, is to give us a tutorial on modding certain files. Thanks in advance!

so far there's no way...even with PP on low you get motion blur and bloom. I don't mind those so much, but the blur effect when your guy gets tired from running (I guess to simulate your eyes watering?) is annoying. Hopefully BIS (or modders) will make them all separate options in the future

so few people care about the wrong motion blur????

running with eyes in a blur mode is really F.................................................

so few people care about the wrong motion blur????

running with eyes in a blur mode is really F.................................................

actually I think Arma2 has the best motion blur in a game (at least that I've played). Yeah, I know things don't actually blur in real life...it's just an effect to let you know that even though your ass is in a chair, you are moving in the game. At least for me

actually I think Arma2 has the best motion blur in a game (at least that I've played). Yeah, I know things don't actually blur in real life...it's just an effect to let you know that even though your ass is in a chair, you are moving in the game. At least for me

I agree. The blur goes out in the edges when running. This simulates that its harder to see out in the periphery when running. Its not easy to see things out in the corners of your eyes while running in real life either. So i think its pretty good.

I understand people that want everything clear though. But it feels a bit like "cheating" to me now when im used to it. If i want a clear view i slow down. :) We dont need to run all the time hehe. ACE2 will enforce that even more. Like - run too much and get punished hard. I love it! :D

ACE2 is awesome, all I can say regarding that. Operation Pandora got scrapped though so I might be able to talk about it now? I'ma have to ask.

Alex, what you said reminded me of the head bob setting. You can turn it off and see better but then it's unrealistic.

It's a little odd really. I love the motion blur because it looks great and adds to the intensity when in combat (especially city combat), but it's just slightly too blurry to be real life (at least for me), and it axes my FPS with my poor old vid card.

The blur when turning your head is the biggest framerate murderer I've ever seen. Bye bye, post-processing. I don't think white street signs have a glowing halo in real life anyway.

I love the blur effects (when running/injured...), except that "head motion blur" in 1st person. I wish that one would be disabled when post processing is set to low.

turn of Postprocessing as been said before.

Do a search before you post about game issues.

He asked how to keep PP on high without the blur if you turn PP off that defeats the purpous of what hes trying to do.Read more careful next time

actually I think Arma2 has the best motion blur in a game (at least that I've played).

Then you should try crysis!