Sign in to follow this  
Sole

Rare atmospheric event?

Hehe, I was playing the campaign again, and in the mission on Kolgujev where you have to steal the docs, I suddenly saw this. The moon AND the sun smile.gif

................... are you sure that isn't one of those lights you can put in? I think it is.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i see hte moon and the sun all the time IRL<span id='postcolor'>

Hehe yeah me too, although now both 'shining' or that close to eachother. I myself don't recall seeing this in OFP either.

Yeah ive had this on my own missions-it seems to appear only when your view is at a certain angle in the early hours of the morning on kolgugev. It might be the 3d device (i use glide for my shitty voodoo 3)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (rwryne @ Mar. 27 2002,22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i see hte moon and the sun all the time IRL<span id='postcolor'>

yeah, you always see the moon and the sun up at the same time... IN THE DAYTIME. Do you ever see the sun out during the nightime hours??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 28 2002,03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeah, you always see the moon and the sun up at the same time... IN THE DAYTIME. Do you ever see the sun out during the nightime hours??<span id='postcolor'>

No. Not in real life and not in the game. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 27 2002,21:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">................... are you sure that isn't one of those lights you can put in? I think it is.......<span id='postcolor'>

yes i am positive.. it was deffo the sun or at least a bug, because i could only see it when i looked at a certain angle to it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sole @ Mar. 29 2002,15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes i am positive.. it was deffo the sun or at least a bug, because i could only see it when i looked at a certain angle to it<span id='postcolor'>

In my opinion you made that picture knowing that it was fake with the intention of baffling everyone.

hummmmmmmm No its not fake I have seen that happen to. I was in a A10 in the mission editor at night and I saw the same thing. I do not use any any addons. I seemed to notice as this happened it looked like a horizontal line in the sky (just like when we used to have that green line in the sky bug)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (X-ander[EPP] @ Mar. 29 2002,18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In summer...you can see at late hours yhe sun and the moon....<span id='postcolor'>

but not that dark i wouldnt have thought or sun aint working properly

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Mar. 29 2002,19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sole @ Mar. 29 2002,15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes i am positive.. it was deffo the sun or at least a bug, because i could only see it when i looked at a certain angle to it<span id='postcolor'>

In my opinion you made that picture knowing that it was fake with the intention of baffling everyone.<span id='postcolor'>

holy crap what would i gain by making fake screenshots except making a fool outa myself?

if you dont believe it so be it... i dont care, all i thought to do was do a bug report (or confirm my comp sucks)

want another screenshot?

click here