Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Ultimate apc

Here we go again!

67262_9993_main.jpg

R/C JEEP® WRANGLER

With rugged tires and headlights that really work, this sporty Jeep® Wrangler can take Barbie® doll and her friends on lots of exciting off-road adventures. And the best part is, you're the one in charge of the action with the radio control that looks just like a cell phone!

YIEKS that bag that thunderbirds barby is wearing has some pretty scare writing on it. I may have to change my views on barbies now! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Mar. 26 2002,14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">YIEKS that bag that thunderbirds barby is wearing has some pretty scare writing on it. I may have to change my views on barbies now! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You mean the bag in the back that says "LEFT WING"? tounge.gif

Heh didnt even see that one...... scary! Why on earth use politically sensitive slogans on barbies carryon luggage? And those earrings may hurt when she puts on her helmet .... if she is supposed to be a thunderbirds pilot. Aaaaaaaaaaand if its not politically "left wing" why is she carring the left wing of het F-16 (or F-4 or what ever) around? theft protection? I get carried away sometimes smile.gif

creazy people overhere . why don't we make a AT-AT from star wars??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why don't we make a AT-AT from star wars??<span id='postcolor'>

Well..

AtTank.jpg

ATRoof1.jpg

No, I didn't do these because you said it, I'm not that nuts, but you reminded me that I had these somewhere smile.gif

Konyak

those are the sweetest midifications of ofp shots i have seen yet! now all we need is godzilla!

bikebang.jpg

Hey Spaem, Kingnothing, ever heard of a thing called....humour?  tounge.gif

If you dont like a thread...hmmm...don't read it, and don't add a reply. Just a suggestion.

BTW I din't expect this topic to get as many replies as it did, so it probably belongs in OffTopic. Can someone move it?

Actually, a StarWars mod would be GOD!

OFP's engine would be perfect for it.

But none of that Disney bullshit from the new StarWars films... no, the good old stuff! Some badass Hoth-style battles! biggrin.gif

Or how about Space Marines vs. Eldar? tounge.gif

40kjungle.jpg

hehe Konyak your missing the AT-ST scouts and mabey acouple AT-PT's. Then you need to add the speeders that are the forward scouts hehe. So many scout vehicles for those AT-AT its almost as if the Empire didn't want to loose one or something.

I've always wondered ... since hover engines are common in StarWars (lansspeeders, etc), why make the AT-ATs with legs?

So they could STOMP!  Fact is they really were hovering, but they didn't strike fear while gliding along, so they added the legs to stomp along with the hovering.  If the hovering mechanism was destroyed or malfunctioned, they had a backup system that actually could use the legs to move around on, but the powerplant for it was a multi-fuel based engine, that meant it was crude and built up alot of toxic gases.  These gases had to be ejected periodically out of a vent behind the rear legs, which resulted in a loud booming, droning sound, accompanied with a brownish cloud.   biggrin.gif

Konyak

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Konyak-2 @ Mar. 28 2002,03:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why don't we make a AT-AT from star wars??<span id='postcolor'>

Well..

AtTank.jpg

ATRoof1.jpg

No, I didn't do these because you said it, I'm not that nuts, but you reminded me that I had these somewhere smile.gif

Konyak<span id='postcolor'>

How did you do that?? it's very cool!!!

I like it !!! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Airwolf @ Mar. 28 2002,04:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">those are the sweetest midifications of ofp shots i have seen yet! now all we need is godzilla!<span id='postcolor'>

cool!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPasta @ Mar. 28 2002,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">btw, I've never seen anything with wheels in SW, only legs and repulsors<span id='postcolor'>

The sandcrawler does have wheels!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Humvee @ Mar. 28 2002,21:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPasta @ Mar. 28 2002,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">btw, I've never seen anything with wheels in SW, only legs and repulsors<span id='postcolor'>

The sandcrawler does have wheels!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

And in episode one, the BOMBERBALL CARRIERS have wheels to