Sign in to follow this  
Binkowski

US Army 2009 Units

I've been waiting for something like that. Just a Very Vary Good Addon Binkowski. Keep it up. ;)

maybe a stupid question, but do these units have ArmA1 faces?

At the moment. Yes. Next release get the new faces and heads etc.

great news! Are you going to create a replacement config for this units? i think ACU uniforms look much better than marpat. ;)

Edited by HELLFREEZA

great news! Are you going to create a replacement config for this units? i think ACU uniforms look much better than marpat. ;)

Check the front page! The replacement pack was NOT made by me, it was made entirely by Demon Cleaner. All credit is his on that! Mirrors appreciated by the way. Also, I have the new heads & faces from ArmA2, next patch will have these. Not sure when that will be. Stay tuned!

Check the front page! The replacement pack was NOT made by me, it was made entirely by Demon Cleaner. All credit is his on that! Mirrors appreciated by the way. Also, I have the new heads & faces from ArmA2, next patch will have these. Not sure when that will be. Stay tuned!

Yeah and in this case also takes the blame for making them talk russian ...

Sorry for that, fixed version sent to Binkowski. Should be available shortly.

Cheers !

DC

first thanx alot for you hard job)

well long awaiting addon)

1q

is shadows on model preconfigured by models.cfg or something???

ingame yours units shows all shadows on all models parts// to much//

is this can be reduced???

first thanx alot for you hard job)

well long awaiting addon)

1q

is shadows on model preconfigured by models.cfg or something???

ingame yours units shows all shadows on all models parts// to much//

is this can be reduced???

No, when you build up your addon you create a secound low poly model (LOD) from wich arma2 calculate the shodow.

Binkowski

whether probably to reduce shadow effect a little??

The shadow is generated from the Shadow LODs on the model, in this you AFAIK cant change the intensity of the shadow itself.

Do you mean the shading on the model or the casting of the shadow onto the ground?

Edited by STALKERGB

Do you mean the shading on the model or the casting of the shadow?

......... sorry ma engliz)

I spoke about shadow on model// not about shadows on ground//

I think it will be easier understand me if I shall do some screens))

I undestand I cant't change any models parts// then it's like next release' feature request))

screens later) sorry)

Edited by nikita320106

......... sorry ma engliz)

I spoke about shadow on model// not about shadows on ground//

I think it will be easier understand me if I shall do some screens))

I undestand I cant't change any models parts// then it's like next release' feature request))

screens later) sorry)

ah ok, i think then, that will be more to do with the RVMAT files and shaders then but by all means post some pics :)

Yeah I'll try to do that on the next release. Fixing the RVMATS is one of my biggest issues right now. I'll make sure to get that done! As well as fix the handbug on the AR, adding the new ArmA2 heads (already done). Not sure when I'll release this new update though.

We are in no way shifting to Multicam pattern for the main stream US Army. Rangers and SpecOps have the choice of buying Multicam for deployment. Even if Congress decided to order the switch, we just don't have the money to do it and it takes time to switch. In the future (like 4+ years out), we will be switching camo pattern, that is true, becuase ARPAT doesn't work anywhere and it was a flop, but the Army has too much invested in ARPAT equipment.

Edited by suhsjake

We are in no way shifting to Multicam pattern for the main stream US Army. Rangers and SpecOps have the choice of buying Multicam for deployment. Even if Congress decided to order the switch, we just don't have the money to do it and it takes time to switch. In the future (like 4+ years out), we will be switching camo pattern, that is true, becuase ARPAT doesn't work anywhere and it was a flop, but the Army has too much invested in Multicam.

:oh: Oh, I see.

Also, I'm not a fan of multicam (God forbid.) but, that's just me. It'll take awhile for me to get used to this new pattern, I MAY make my rangers in multicam, but I am doubtful. I'm not even sure if I will continue with them.

Are the units supposed to have gloves? Because none of mine are wearing any sort of hand protection.

Are the units supposed to have gloves? Because none of mine are wearing any sort of hand protection.

No they are not. I removed all the gloves and replaced them with the new ArmA2 hands, however on the Automatic Rifleman there is a known handbug if you look at his hands in first person. This has been fixed and will be released soon.

Nice units..Binkowski...they are awesome...had been waiting for those//:yay::yay:

can you please change the backpacks of the gunner and the medic with the those of arma2 please...in your next release coz arma1 backpacks are really null..

thks.