Sign in to follow this  
Hvymtal

Delta Hawk's Ford P71/72 Port by Blueteamguy

Hi, i have downloaded the mod tools for ArmA 2 but i don't know what one allows you to port stuff, like Delta Hawk's Ford CVs.

i am about to email him for permission

again, i forgot which one ports stuff :o

which one was it again

i am about to email him for permission

This should probably be the first step before opening a new topic

again, i forgot which one ports stuff :o

which one was it again

There isn't a 'porting tool'.

Good luck with it though.

*Well well well, look who is breaking his own rules by requesting something without even searching a bit and posting in the wrong section.

Sorry had to report it to keep your avator alive mate.

->Wrong topic, should be ArmA2 edting - something something.

Might be wrong though, but just in case i reported it. But i'm sure you will understand it i guess...Good luck and welcome to BIS forum :).

Edit: Since i want to show you my good side of my heart, you might want to check out the tools section. Sadly my motto is abit against porting, so i would breacking my own rule to help you on that one.

Edited by DaSquade

Someone who seems to enjoy giving other innocent people a hard time is now himself doing things wrong and ass-backwards. Oh the irony... roflol

I just pm you Blueteamguy.

And if anybody else is curious, yes, I do plan on porting the Ford Crown Victorias over to ArmAII with new features, new departments, multiplayer capatible and all the bugs and glitches fixed. Any suggestions will be welcomed.

I'm also looking for someone who can help me make new police officers for ArmAII too, so if you are interested, pm me.