How Old Are You ?  

1794 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Are You ?

• 15-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-100

31 and loving the game. Loved old OFP1. Bought Arma but didn't play it much, was into the WoW crack. Tried OFPDR but it was a flop, just didn't have that true OFP feel to it. Picked up Arma 2 on Steam over the weekend and lovin it!

25 now, been feeling older and slower but now I started doing some walking and jogging excersices to revitalise myself a bit :)

I'm 19 and feel like that already, I have also been doing a lot of running and exercises but mostly whilst holding a gun in ARMA 2. :)

Try paintball, I just picked that up recently and man...two days after it I had trouble walking, because I walked and ran crouched when in the playfield. Pretty good for my legs (landing gear in another hobby) :D

Lots of old relatively old farts on this forum, I am almost 29 by the way, I am a young old fart. But it seems that I am pretty old on the BIS forums when I look at my join date.

I was about 12 when I first played OFP. I am 20 years old now and still playing my beloved game.

21 Years old. Being 12 when OFP came out, I haven't stopped since.

How many game players can say that? Thanks BIS :)

@Leopardi & Victor: WOW, I guess for the rest of your lives, OFP will be for you, what Robotech is for people of my age... OFP will be your Robotech. :D

Sry to run off topic but I see people mentioning OFP, is this the like, original game that gave birth to Arma series? I'd like to try it, is there a demo? Is it worth my time? Btw I don't mind old games/graphics, gameplay is all I care about..

50 :eek: but my mind and soul refuse to age past 20 (the wife reckons 12 is closer to the mark):bounce3:

Just Turned the big 50...... tho going back in time my first PC for OFP was a 300mhz with a TNT graphic card and a upgraded 56k modem....thos were the days.....cost me over $3000.00...shes still here somewhere gathering dust in the shed... should be in a Museum lol...

Its funny looking at all the PC's that I went through just to play OFP,ArmA and ArmA II....:rolleyes:

I think the best time I ever had was playing one night on the OGN Aussie Server with BIS staff Ondrej Spanel - OFP Lead programmer....we were testing OFP programming in MP and trying to improve the gameplay by removing the dead soldiers quicker after they died to see if it improved the FPS......I think it was the only time we allowed teamkilling......arhhh those were the days :rolleyes:

DarkPhantom;1478858']

I think the best time I ever had was playing one night on the OGN Aussie Server with BIS staff Ondrej Spanel - OFP Lead programmer....we were testing OFP programming in MP and trying to improve the gameplay by removing the dead soldiers quicker after they died to see if it improved the FPS......I think it was the only time we allowed teamkilling......arhhh those were the days :rolleyes:

I - ENVY - YOU. Not the 50 yo. part though ;).

I just had to 'do the math' for myself. I'm 41. It is strange how you can forget how old you are. I really wasn't sure if I was 41 or 42. I blame my ArmA addiction.