.kju

Community Made Addon: Ka50

so this is a stand alone addons? Arma2/@ka50/addons? no installation/read me file?

Yes it is a stand alone. Yes, ArmA2/@modfoldername/AddOns

Mine is setup like this:

ArmA2/@Op/AddOns

it works just fine.

Make sure you have the mod folder name in the target line of the A2 shortcut you use.

Yes it is a stand alone. Yes, ArmA2/@modfoldername/AddOns

Mine is setup like this:

ArmA2/@Op/AddOns

it works just fine.

Make sure you have the mod folder name in the target line of the A2 shortcut you use.

thank you, i play black shark so this mod is a bonus :)

forgive me for being ignorant, but how is this different from the standard in game versions?

forgive me for being ignorant, but how is this different from the standard in game versions?

The ingame version is the KA52, a twin seat version that is more rounded at the front and has better equipment. This is the KA50, a single seat helicopter that is possibly the best helicopter in game, due to the lack of time wasted in communication between gunner and pilot, seeing as they are the same person. :)

just tried it and i love it, no more flying the cobra. What i'd like to know if you can implement a live map on the ABRIS with the ability to zoom in/out. I thought the KA 50 flew better than the cobra "faster", this combined with the flare system mod makes an excellent flight action game as well.

So what do I add in the target bar?

make a folder @ka50 in the root directory of arma2 and inside it addons, put all the files in addons. Add -mod=@ka50

make a folder @ka50 in the root directory of arma2 and inside it addons, put all the files in addons. Add -mod=@ka50

Huh?

Like this?

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2"-mod=@ka50

Huh?

Like this?

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2"-mod=@ka50

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -mod=@ka50

That's the one you want :)

just tried it and i love it, no more flying the cobra. What i'd like to know if you can implement a live map on the ABRIS with the ability to zoom in/out.

Guess the ABRIS and the FLIR could be done by making toggleable overlays.

Guess the ABRIS and the FLIR could be done by making toggleable overlays.

as long as we don't need to hold a button, it would be awesome.

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\arma2.exe" -mod=@ka50

That's the one you want :)

Thanks a ton!

Gah, what the hell, still doesn't work!

ka50.png

Edited by ray243

No, those PBOs and BISIGNs must be in Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/@ka50/Addons. :)

This Ka50 addons working with ARMA2 map perfect. But it cannot work with Sahrani map form A1 to A2. Because KA50 won't showing on editor when I using Sahrani map on A2. The Mi28 working perfact with all maps.

No, those PBOs and BISIGNs must be in Bohemia Interactive/ArmA 2/@ka50/Addons. :)

So I just rename it?

Yep, rename the folder you've got as 'Mod folder' to '@ka50', then inside that stick another folder called 'addons', then put all the files from the screenshot in that addons folder.

@ MonsterXXX

The update of OAC_core / CAA1 later tonight will solve this.

Yep, rename the folder you've got as 'Mod folder' to '@ka50', then inside that stick another folder called 'addons', then put all the files from the screenshot in that addons folder.

Er, can't find anything again. And I deleted all those ka50 pbos inside my AddOns folder.

picture1gel.png

Now that is odd, it should be working... Kju, could you shed any more light on ray243's situation?

this Ka-50 isn't shownin up in the editor for me either...mi28 does though no problem??I updated OAC as well.

this Ka-50 isn't shownin up in the editor for me either...mi28 does though no problem??I updated OAC as well.

Chose opfor then russians, chose air then pick ka50.

thats where i was looking...it simply not showing in the drop down area where it should be,although the mi-28 does show up.

Badger read up my posts.