Sign in to follow this  
Erskin71

for those who dont know

ofp2 comes out oct 6th. Cant wait....good night arma2 and good riddens!!!!

Erskin, you fail. You can't even spell.

:bye:

Wow, i just read all your previous post's on the forum. Looks like your a typical COD player who doesn't know what realism is.

Patch 1.03 Suggestions:

1. get rid of the breathing. AI is to good to have to wait to "catch my breath" to steady my aim.

Wow, uber-fail.

Edited by Guest

Sadly.... FP 2 looks like they kiddiefied it. Prolly have stuff like quakelike speed, Zombies, etc etc etc. From the vids alone, it for me anyways lacks the feel that attracted me to FP in the 1st place. I will try the demo tho for aulde`land`zine. ;p

LOL, enjoy your arcadey OF2. It looks like a slap in the face to original Operation Flashpoint players to be honest. Ill give the game a try when it comes out, but Im not expecting it to be even half the game that ARMA2 is.

ARMA2 is a fantastic game.

Operation Flashpoint2 looks more like Call Of Duty4 and Halo then it does a realistic shooter.

Was ARMA2 really to hard for you haha, need some arcadey shooters?

Edited by kozzy420

One insider quote I read on OFP2 was that it was a kick ass "walking simulator with random crashes":yay:

good luck with you cartoonish ofp:"DR" COD game. CM killed, butchered operation flashpoint, what an abortion!

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

guys, it is not ofp2, it is ofp:dr.

good luck with you cartoonish ofp:"DR" COD game. CM killed, butchered operation flashpoint, what an abortion!

Yup I agree, I had high hopes for it as I loved the first Operation Flashpoint game, but man seeing all the videos, previews and screenshots, it doesnt look anythign like Operation Flashpoint. It almost looks like what Rainbow6 Lockdown did, which was destory a great series.

we probably have to say goodbye the way he understands

lolz kekeke k bai XD zomg

we probably have to say goodbye the way he understands

lolz kekeke k bai XD zomg

ok let me try....

"LOLZ, OF: DR LOOKS TEH HORRIBLE! BYESSSS BYESSSS OMGZZZZ" :rolleyes:

LOL @ you BIS fan boys. Holy shit. Why is it so hard to believe that someone else beside BIS can make a game that's realistic? I don't expect OFP2 to be a super hardcore military sim, that's VBS and should stay for the military. OFP2 is a GAME. So compromises must be made to make it fun. You want real? Join the damn military. I for one will accept some amount of non-realism for fun. I don't like the CoD style of gameplay but you'd have to be a complete idiot to think OFP2 is anything like that. After all the interviews, previews and such it has been proven it's not another arcade shooter. I swear some of you guys here are just morons that can't see the forest for the trees. Plus, ArmA 2 is not all 100% realistic anyway. There's A LOT of things done that's incorrect or done for the sake of gameplay.

Holy f**k.

We already have an DR thread in the Offtopic forum everyone can use to praise the... title, there's no need to have more than one thread about this.

Closed.