Sign in to follow this  
Relemar

money cheat

Amen to that. When cheats became rampant a lot of people quit. Most didn't come back because they still weren't happy with BattleEye or the bisign system.

I think people are jumpy about cheats since cheats almost ruined ArmA1. Back when arma1 came out there wasnt a server that didnt have someone cheating untill the community/BIS came up with a solution.

So dont be so hard on the guys defending ArmA2 from cheaters since it could really knock down MP play. I can remember how many people played online before and after cheats and it went down drastically.

If he is talking about SP cheats then he should have been more clear.

Agreed...sounds fair all around.

Not sure what you ment by a "solution" however because some forums and YouTube don't back up that veiwpoint anymore than anyother game.

I read alot of forums more than any free game time.

At least it seems no worse than other games in that respect so we can give thanks for that much.

I have plenty enough to worry about with the lack of free time trying to relearn how to control the game in the demo after a bit over a year of not playing...and next month I will be out of the country for 4 weeks so away from all computers.

Edited by Spudeater

If you're going to quote horrible translations, at least quote them properly ;)

As for all of you flaming someone who want a single player cheat, grow up. Just because he wants to cheat in SP to do something he feels like doing doesn't mean he's going to go online and start cheating (it's not that simple anyway). It's like you're going to flame the people who try to play coop campaign cheaters when they cheat to move to the next level (which is necessary if you want to continue the campaign due to bugs).

To the OP: You can make anything you want in the editor quite easily, at least it's easy to make a mission where you just throw a couple units in and play them. It's a much easier way to get yourself to fly a chopper than to find a way to cheat in SP or edit the existing mission.

ok thanks, do you know how to do this? thx

its Dog of war mission, so i not sure if its possible. i just want to make me a ah-1z, thank you and also i not sure

Edited by Relemar

ok thanks, do you know how to do this? thx

its Dog of war mission, so i not sure if its possible. i just want to make me a ah-1z, thank you and also i not sure

I'm on Dogs of war, and I fly above the battle's in my chopper, directing my tanks into taking cities. It's great. I haven't cheated either. Jsut rush to Rogovo, the AI REALLY likes that town and wants it bad. Se up some defences and put your team in em. Might take a while. anyway, I now got +25K and no space to grow my "platoon". I'm sad:(

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

grow up? lol really? since when has asking for any type of cheat on official forum been ok ? you grow up

No, you grow up.... bwhahahahh!!!!! This is gonna be a 12 pager....:DKeep it going!

I'm on Dogs of war, and I fly above the battle's in my chopper, directing my tanks into taking cities. It's great. I haven't cheated either. Jsut rush to Rogovo, the AI REALLY likes that town and wants it bad. Se up some defences and put your team in em. Might take a while. anyway, I now got +25K and no space to grow my "platoon". I'm sad:(

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

No, you grow up.... bwhahahahh!!!!! This is gonna be a 12 pager....:DKeep it going!

Wait, where did you get the helicopter from????

grow up? lol really? since when has asking for any type of cheat on official forum been ok ? you grow up

Cheats are more of a single player-option. Typing in WhosYourDaddy for example in Warcraft3 would make you invincible, but not online.

Hacks are what you're likely referring to. Those do deserve to be banned.

I don't know how to cheat in that specific mission, but if you want to fly around you can go to single player -> editor -> place whatever you want for yourself and for your enemies and play.

Some of the replies to this thread are really quite sad. If you dont have anything nice to say just dont post? All he asked for was a cheat.

Some of the replies to this thread are really quite sad. If you dont have anything nice to say just dont post? All he asked for was a cheat.

Posting on the BIS forums is serious business.