Sign in to follow this  
bigtime102

This game made me violently sick. Might persue legal action.

I'd prefer it to get thrown out of court on the basis of 'you're a git' and having the Judge launch a gavel at his head.

Oh, and hopefully the spinning motion of the gavel flying towards his face makes him violently sick as well.

You couldn't choose a better comment to describe that post.

Sadly it's not just this post... :confused_o:

Ahhhh yes..........there it is...........the standard ol' post threatening legal action.

Every game forum I have ever been a part of has had at least one or two.

Usually its some tool trying to get everyone to join a class action suit.

Sigh...................anyway, feels like home now.

Seriousely, all the screen shake and blurring made me literally sick to the point of vomiting. Ive played FPS games all my life and Im not succeptable to this, never had anything like it before. Im talking with my lawyers right now see what can be done. I just want to be compensated for my pain, if bohemia wants to nip this in the bud it would be best i think.

I feel your pain my friend, I to am the same when I play I literally feel sick.

Last night i was playing while flying a squad we where over 3000m to the drop zone and i decided to take a sip of tea.

While i done this i lost control of the heli and the screen blurred i got so disorientated i spilt the tea all over my groin.

I tried to control the heli while my co*k and balls where burning we all crashed, The pain was so much I pulled down my trousers and at this stage my wife came in.

Dam you Bis dam you to hell.

My lawyers will be in touch.

Edited by Smiley_ie

I'm beginning to lose all faith in mankind... :confused_o:

Stone Age

Bronze Age

Middle Age

Modern Age -> Age of Litigation

How far we've come...

However I did get a paper cut on the box whilst opening the game and a nasty indent on the inside of my thumb and forefinger whilst putting the DVD into the drive. Not to mention disorientated by the humming sound as the drive was spinning-up and eye strain from trying to read a grey title on an all green background on the box...

But perhaps this is a lawsuit against 505 and not BIS. Time to start a new thread.

Oh noez!!!

Did he died?????

Nooooooo!!!

I know what he means, it made me feel a little funny as well. The way everything blurs & bounces up & down made me feel disorientated

I know what he means, it made me feel a little funny as well. The way everything blurs & bounces up & down made me feel disorientated

Well, from you I'm not surprised.

Some useful suggestion for future experiences: Read the manual, including rules, before using anything that have manual.

It was fun, but looks like this thread's about to be closed (Placebo signed on). :rolleyes:

Well, from you I'm not surprised.

Huh? What the hell does that mean? You don't even know me.

I just downloaded the demo until I my order comes from Amazon. Who the hell reads a manual for a demo game, really?

Seriously what kind of f**ked up culture do we live in, where some idiot has to blame someone else for their misfortunes - and always feel like they need to be 'compensated' over the slightest little mishap?

Try living in a country were people have war, famine, desease, no rights etc

That is REAL PAIN. We live like kings by comparison.

Life isnt always perfect - deal with it, shop whining and take some f**king responsibily for your own actions once in while.

Im SICK of these greedy, pathetic, self rightiouse cowards who contribute NOTHING to mankind, they just want to Take, take, take and blame everyone else.

no common sense,

no consideration for anyone

no moral fibre what so ever

They are just spineless vermin that feed on the rest of us like a great cancer.

I wish we could shoot them all... serveral times each... with an anti tank gun....

Rant over.

Edited by v11cu96

Guest Ti0n3r
Seriousely, all the screen shake and blurring made me literally sick to the point of vomiting. Ive played FPS games all my life and Im not succeptable to this, never had anything like it before. Im talking with my lawyers right now see what can be done. I just want to be compensated for my pain, if bohemia wants to nip this in the bud it would be best i think.

You fail;)

which one would you prefer Judge Judy or Alex? either one you'll make mockery of yourself on national TV.

I bet you play nintendo Wii all the time but it got taken away cause you demolished your house since your fainting and vomiting all the time.

Jackass

he's going to sue you for hurting his feelings now.

And I'll sue you for saying he's going to sue him.

...wait...I'm lost...

Somebody's suing somebody right?

There's so much hate in this thread...

:popcornsmilie:

are you kidding me! there is so much love, support and fun in this thread :yay:

And I'll sue you for saying he's going to sue him.

...wait...I'm lost...

Somebody's suing somebody right?

mad rabbit don't sue the one you think is saying he's going to sue him, because you might end up sued by the 1st suer and perhaps the second sued one will, eventually sue you for sueing the suer. So don't sue the suer that is going to sue.

This forum makes me sick and I'm talking to my lawyer right now... I know I can win this one because there was no disclaimer when I signed up.