Sign in to follow this  
zenger

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents: WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

Can't wait to use An-12 for a TvT mission based on "Lords of War" ;)

lovely

does anyone know if there being released as a pack thats why there taking so long. or there releasing them internally.

lovely

does anyone know if there being released as a pack thats why there taking so long. or there releasing them internally.

I guess its done when its done. Maybe they are like Howard Hughes... OCD diseased perfectionist.

Was that plane a Tupolev 144?

If its not it still looks nice, Apart from when the nose is down, its very.. Flat, Not sure if thats meant to be there or not.

Keep up the excellent work as always :-)

I guess its done when its done. Maybe they are like Howard Hughes... OCD diseased perfectionist.

The problem is the two guys doing all the planes I posted some pages before seem to have disappeared and no one has heard from them. They are also confused over at the SARMAT board. The one who did the "Tu 144" is another one...

Was that plane a Tupolev 144?

If its not it still looks nice, Apart from when the nose is down, its very.. Flat, Not sure if thats meant to be there or not.

...but its not a Tu-144 but a T-4. And yeah, it has such a strange windshield:

http://www.richard-seaman.com/Aircraft/Museums/Monino/Highlights/SukhoiT4From1oClock2.jpg

so is this project dead? that would be a bummer because i was looking forward to some new russian aircraft

AFAIK they only released them for their Russian community. Try asking one of them via PM.

P.S - digging up old threads just to ask if its dead isn't allowed here. Read through the forum rules next time. ;)

my bad.

btw darkhorse. are you stationed in fort riley with D Trp 1-6? or is that just pure coincidence? cuz im in 1-1

Its the callsign for an AeroScout unit that flew loaches (and hueys and cobras, but in other roles) during the Vietnam war.

(Check your PMs)

OT - ill see if I can find out if they were released or not.