Sign in to follow this  
bogroll

Optics and Zoom

I would really like a way to be able to map both Optics and zoom onto my RMB. I'm pretty sure OFP did this by default. When i bring up the optics I don't want to fart around using two buttons:

At the moment you have to bring up the optics then zoom. The latter involves holding down the zoom key (no toggle for it as far as I'm aware). This is a pain. If I bring up my rifle and look down the sights then for all intents I'm concentrating on what's in front of me ie utilising the Zoom feature of the game

any ideas>?:rolleyes:

Nice try. However, pressing and holding RMB does not bring up optics.

pressing right click once and then pressing it again and holding it does the trick.

X infinity

If you click the RMB once it'll bring up the optics. If you click and hold it, it'll zoom in.

Though I use the same mapping as Dallas. 2xRMB is very convenient. It wont bring up the optics by accident when you intend to zoom in and vice versa.

pressing right click once and then pressing it again and holding it does the trick.

I thought OP wanted to bring optics up and zoom with one key click.

It would be best if the zoom was toggle and the rifle remembered the last zoom. It would also allow more than 2 zooms for some rifles.