Sign in to follow this  
toaster

Such a Good game

How's this for a title?

So I'm just curious, What is the accepted way to express your disappointment about this game. Since I wrote my issues in 'waste of time' post and some russianturd wrote troll on it?

I realy wanna like it. So How do I play it? On multi with clipping and see through walls or single with laser tag sniping through trees AI?

Troll......GTFO

Either you can put up with the bugs and rough edges or you can't. If you can't, return the game and go elsewhere. What are you wanting, affirmation that you are OK for hating on the game openly in the dev forums? Nothing you can say hasn't been said before, Things that are really broke are being fixed but there are design decisions in this game many people hate, those will probably never go away.

:D

Just hang around a while. They'll iron out the bugs, and change your mindset from the normal run and frag-games to a more slow and tactical style.

So I'm just curious, What is the accepted way to express your disappointment about this game. Since I wrote my issues in 'waste of time' post and some russianturd wrote troll on it?

The accepted way is to write your dissappointment into the 'Impressions' thread. You've already expressed your misery and that your returning the game, what else do you need- a mourning party?

Brrrr... those poneys are frightening... ding ding... welcome to Poneyville... will have some nightmare about them... ding ding...

How would I call such a good game ... uhmm - a good game? No really - ArmA2 is really a good game (no more - no less) if you know how to play it!

I think the accepted way to express your disappointment is to use one of the existing feedback threads and not to start a self-important smartass topic like the last one.

You already said you were returning the game in a huff, so why are you still here? Go do that and go back to BF2.

Arma will stay kind of a shitty game (While being a great platform) if we just shut out all critique.

You really need to find a good group with good scripters or learn to script yourself to get anything out of this game past the (surprisingly nice) BI content.

Let's just hope BI makes some good pvp scenarios that are well optimised and actually get played by people.

Arma "vets" are just so damn defensive about their fav game.

It's time to admit there's problems and the deadline is closing in too fast to fix all of them, the case will be as with arma 2, playable after a dozen patches but for different reasons this time.