Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Game you are looking most forward to

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Mar. 16 2002,00:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only people in my experience that make bad spelling mistakes are people from the north and middle of England. Ive seen Brazilian pygmies spell better than these people<span id='postcolor'>

I'm from the North of England too smile.gif

BTW it should be "I've" and your sentence should also end with a full stop (period to those in America). smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Mar. 16 2002,00:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The only people in my experience that make bad spelling mistakes are people from the north and middle of England. Ive seen Brazilian pygmies spell better than these people<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm I'm born in the south but live in the north thus I take offence sad.gif

I think he was only trying to start a flamewar, perhaps I should ban him or something wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 16 2002,00:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think he was only trying to start a flamewar, perhaps I should ban him or something wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Can you ban other mods? and can other mods ban you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 16 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you ban other mods? and can other mods ban you?<span id='postcolor'>

Technically yes, but then we would only need to go into the admin CP to remove the ban smile.gif

I don't think there is any excuse.

Communication is the key to mutual understanding, and to respect and appreciation.

If you want to express yourself, it's meaningless not to do it optimally.

Unless you have nothing to say...like, you know, whatever.

I do this in Spam

bleh! I'm drunk

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 16 2002,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 16 2002,00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you ban other mods? and can other mods ban you?<span id='postcolor'>

Technically yes, but then we would only need to go into the admin CP to remove the ban smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ahh you have ultimate power then.

Yep if ever got that kind of power on a mainstream game forum I would have to break my mouse and keyboard to stop me abusing it.

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">pedantic<span id='postcolor'>

Placebo, what's with you and that damned word again? tounge.gif

anyway back on topic, any opinion on warcraft III? it looks very cool cuzz you can have 12 people playing at a time (which is a lot for a stradegy game) how ever unit pop is really low, much lower than starcraft, someware along the lines of between 90 and 99 that and they removed some of the cooler units or replaced ones that i like with ones that are rather stupid. example they replaced sentinal w/ huntress confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Mar. 16 2002,03:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bloody northern monkeys.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe well better than being a soft southern shandy drinking bastard wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 16 2002,03:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">pedantic<span id='postcolor'>

Placebo, what's with you and that damned word again?   tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL I don't know, just a word I like or something I guess wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 16 2002,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmm...off-topic remarks and doublepost, Placebo are you spamming? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

By definition a moderator cannot possibly spam smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 16 2002,12:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Mar. 16 2002,03wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bloody northern monkeys.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehe well better than being a soft southern shandy drinking bastard wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

What i want is Metal Gear Solid 2 for pc and Operation Flashpoint 2!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 16 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bad placebo mad.gif

You should be banned biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I tried banning my own IP once but it didn't work confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 16 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 16 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bad placebo mad.gif

I tried banning my own IP once but it didn't work confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, after reading this I had to try it wink.gif

It worked biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 16 2002,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 16 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bad placebo mad.gif

I tried banning my own IP once but it didn't work  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I think I can help you there all you got to do is to make me a mod then I can ban you so when next time you feel like banning yourself just give me a shout biggrin.gif

Flasheration Uppoint...

CarSalesman: Yessir, that's pure Flasheration for ya!

Me: They must have the dish above the right way!?

any other people have anything game related to share? confused.gif

I got an interesting game that's coming out in 2 weeks.

SuperPower is a military and geo political simulator...

Built using recent UN and CIA data the player can play as any 1 of 140 nations and strive to solve the real world economic, social and political problems facing that country. From a military standpoint there are up to 4000 unique deployable units which can be used to fight strategic battles anywhere around the globe.  I like the possibility of Canada getting nukes and launching attacks against, say, Iceland. tounge.gif

They got a 120 mb demo out at FilePlanet so I'm waiting until it comes out and I'll just buy it and see for my self. (I hate FilePlanet)

-=Die Alive=-