Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

What Do These Mean?

those are situational awareness blobs... there are in ARMA1 too. those try to simulate our eyes peripheral vision that cannot be simulate on a monitor... so those blobs are position of know enemy/friendly/vehicles/animals

No...those icons show you the current services your HQ can provide for you in Warfare, I believe.

No...those icons show you the current services your HQ can provide for you in Warfare, I believe.

Yeah I thought it was something along those lines. Would my game manual .pdf have the meaning of each icon in there?

@Mr_Centipede: I know about the situational awareness blobs from ArmA. They are extremely useful but I rarely use them just because I never remember they are there. Thanks for the help though. If you would have looked at my picture I have those icons I am talking about circled just so you'd know what I'm talking about. :cheers:

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

Yeah I thought it was something along those lines. Would my game manual .pdf have the meaning of each icon in there?

@Mr_Centipede: I know about the situational awareness blobs from ArmA. They are extremely useful but I rarely use them just because I never remember they are there. Thanks for the help though. If you would have looked at my picture I have those icons I am talking about circled just so you'd know what I'm talking about. :cheers:

From top to bottom I believe they are:

Purchase Light Vehicle Units

Repair/Refuel/Rearm Vehicles

Not sure about arrows, one of them is probably fast travel

Supply Drop

Artillery

Air Strike

Juggernaut... terribly sorry... I just looked at the thumbnail at saw the hilited part on the edge of the screen, so I wrongfully assume its the SA blobs... thousands apologies

Yeah they do look like those SA blobs too. Kinda hard to tell.

No they don't. They don't look anything like those.

In the thumbnail they do (which is what I thought they were), but you can see them better in the full size version.

arma22009-07-0904-09-28-43.png

Sorry guys, I would have posted the full-sized picture but I thought it'd be 1680x1050 (my res). I forgot Photobucket downsizes images. :rolleyes:

Probably should have posed the full-size image to eliminate confusion.

Edited by JuggernautOfWar

nope, and i'd resize that other one otherwise when the moderator wakes up you will get a yellow card lol (as I found out myself, no images over 100kb)

I have never seen those icons before. Are those only present in Warfare?

Alright, I read the manual and it sorted everything out.

A green icon means you can interact with the corresponding building. A white icon means you can call the corresponding support. If you want to know what each icon means the manual has each icon explained in detail on page 40.