Sign in to follow this  
futrpilot

Where to download arma 2

I was looking everywhere and couldnt find it can some admin can tell me.

I said downloading not buying steam i didnt see only for buying i this want to download it can you please tell me

I said downloading not buying steam i didnt see only for buying i this want to download it can you please tell me

Piracy is illegal, and not a good subject on the official forums.

Here's your download (in case you want to download without paying). See number 3.

Good luck!

Otherwise stick to the stickys (!), there is a thread where online shops (not only Steam) with A2 to download are listed.

Edited by Undeceived

Really amazes me why people come to a game's official forums to ask how to pirate the game..

It's like walking into a police station asking for tips on how to steal a car.

Seriously, if there's anyone else out there reading this thread who wishes to obtain this game illegally, there is a DEMO available for free. Download that, and try it. If you don't like it, don't bother with the game. Arma II is not the sort of game you can blow through in a weekend half-drunk and expect to enjoy. It has a rather gravity-defying learning curve, and you have to invest a certain amount of time in it to reap the benefits.

On the other hand, if you like the demo and want more, then buy the damn game.

IBTL ...

why don't you just buy the game considering so many people put thousands of hours work into something you can enjoy

Hahahahaha...