Sign in to follow this  
scruffy

AT GUI Pack

How do you get them diamond shap makers that are on the units off?

Hi, thanks for your addon!

Will you make one that takes away the annoying xbox360 icons in the middle of the screen? Make them disapear or move them to the lower left corner? That would be much appreciated!

How do you get them diamond shap makers that are on the units off?

In SP this is configurable, play in veteran mode and they are gone.

Small update, changed the "chat" addon for patch 1.03. It now moves the chat and text a bit lower on the screen so long messages don't block the middle.

1in1class and andersson: I will look into that, but that can take some time.

Aloha :)

Increases the size of the compass, now also on the map screen. For everyone with gui size ingame set to very small.

Before (ingame) - After (ingame)

Before (map) - After (map)

I've been using this mod since it came out and like it a lot, but something i thought of the other day that I would like is a small compass , one that can be on screen all the time and not be intrusive. The vanilla compass is too big for on screen all the time. Its not unrealistic to be able to see it all the time.

Possible?

Question Scruffy:

Im using youre at_gui_peripheral and love it, thx for this.

Would it be a way to make something like that for neutrals aswell? the white spear thing. Tried there on over at Proper but Arma wont boot up with it

Aloha :)

Since OA came around my pack didn't work anymore. Gladly most stuff was done by kju already, so no update was needed from me. The other stuff should now be working again.

AT_GUI_OA v1.0 includes:

• at_gui_OA_cursor - Removes weapon cursors even if the server has them enabled

• at_gui_OA_fov_vehicle - Increases the FOV in vehicles a bit

Optional:

• at_gui_OA_fov_aim_ANZINS - Also changes the FOV for the backup sights from ANZINS_Weapons. Must have addon: Use it!

Required Addons:

Only Operation Arrowhead, but:

You should be using PROPER addons in addition to this. They can increase compass size, remove the hand cursor, move actions over the action menu, remove peripheral blobs and many things more.

Also you obviously need ANZINS_Weapons when using the optional file.

Known bugs and issues:

- The stupid "

" is still there and I still have no idea why.

- Untested in standalone OA so far

- _cursor and _vehicle are mostly untested so far, probably miss a few things

Credits and Thanks:

BIS - for the games that keep me occupied since 2001

kju - All the PROPER stuff that saves me from having to do even more work

rg7621 - for TrueView, which I missed in A2 so I started doing this

Defunkt - For adding the new OA features to other weapons

ArmedAssault.info - ReadMe Generator

Name - For having no BAS

Download

Edited by Scruffy

Ok, some news here:

I finally fixed the "shuddering" bug, thanks to Alexx78! Though it takes away the possibility to zoom out further when aiming. The old files (with zoom out and bug) will still be available in the pack for anyone that wants them.

I also fixed the three M4A1_HWS when using the ANZINS pack (as everyone of you should, the dancing banana commands you ->:yay:), added the OA grenade launchers, changed the ANZINS version for 1.32 and added another optional file for Robert Hammers M14 pack.

Now I just want to add all the underbarrel GL sights to the pack, but that will take some time. So stay tuned for the next update and thanks for the kind words.

Here comes the update:

Downlaod v1.12

my mirror

As already said, the shuddering bug is gone (thanks again Alexx78 :yay:), but so is the ability to zoom out further. An "old" version is included for everyone that wants to keep the zoom-out.

Also added some missing weapons and underbarrel GL sights, an optional file for RH_M14 and updated the ANZINS one for v1.32

For anyone still using only Arma 2 without OA, here is a small update to the A2 version that fixes the "shuddering" and adds underbarrel sights to fov_aim.

It's untested so far! Also has a new server key, as I lost the old sign file :(

Armaholic mirror, updated whole pack to 1.41

Edited by Scruffy
added armaholic links

Excellent, using BAF weapons was painful before this :D

Interesting bit here: The L85 with ACOG has a backup sight that zooms out a bit, all others zoom in. No idea why, now it's all the same :o

Hey Scruffy, would it be possible for you to support the weapons in ACE with your FOV modification? I love the mod, but some guns in ACE still zoom when using backup sights and "crayontechs" ;)

Namely the ACOGs, shortdot, and a few others.

I'll have a look at that when I find the time. Which of these packs has weapons in it? I only have the core so far.

* RESURRECT! *

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.opticsZoomMin'.
Warning Message: '/' is not a value
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.opticsZoomMax'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.opticsZoomInit'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.distanceZoomMin'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.distanceZoomMax'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.opticsFlare'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.opticsDisablePeripherialVision'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.opticsID'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Scope.opticsPPEffects'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Kolimator.opticsZoomMin'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Kolimator.distanceZoomMin'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Kolimator.distanceZoomMax'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Kolimator.opticsFlare'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Kolimator.opticsDisablePeripherialVision'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Kolimator.opticsID'.
Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons/m8_carbine/OpticsModes/Kolimator.opticsPPEffects'.

I'm getting these in my RPT (and at game start, naturally) when I use the AT_GUI_OA_FOV_ANZINS addon with the latest ANZINS stuffs (1.5.2). If confirmed, I'd like to see this fixed!

I'll have a look at it.

Edit:

Ok, I had an old version of ANZINS. Something is fishy though, the M8s are gone in Anzins, I pm'ed Defunkt about it.

For now to fix it please use TGW Zeroing_anzins, which also reenables the CQB sight for some M8s, or go back to Anzins 1.5 which you can get from Armaholic.

Edited by Scruffy
blah

Ok, pack is now updated to v1.2, see first post.

fov_aim for ANZINS pack was updated for 1.5.2

I also added fov_aim addons for ACE and UNS and included a little bonus.