Sign in to follow this  
Scrub

Is there an Arma 2 server tracker?

Probably should be titled 'Is there GOING TO BE an Arma 2 server tracker?' Like the one Jerryhopper had for ArmA 1 with the history and such. The reason I ask, is I was just online, and there already is over 1000 people playing across half the servers. I can't wait for the international releases to kick in.

I will be tracking all Arma 2 games as usual.

So far Arma 2 is doing very well. Alot of people playing already, more than Arma 1 at times.

There appears to be some really popular missions out already also which will help alot for the world wide release. :)

You can use Yoma's AddonSync2009 for this purpose as well.

It connects to gamespy and gets server infos, players and their death & kill info. It also lets you connect to the server.

http://dev-heaven.net/attachments/download/839/AddonSync2009_Beta1.0.15.7z

Just extract into a folder and run the exe.

Be patient with using filter. Let the program to download all the info it tries to get. You may see some crashes if you apply filters to frequently.

Arma 2 seems to work on game tracker under arma 1

This is what i had set up for our arma 1 ace game server

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/195.200.192.69:3500/

And all i did was shut of the arma 1 server and run arma 2 server on same machine and port and now the arma 2 server is showing on arma1 stats. This wasnt planed till someone pointed it out to me. Was confused and saying who added the arma 2 server to game tracker :)

Edited by brit~XR

There is no serverlist in ARMA II multiplayer? Is that a joke?

How can you play with your friends then? How can you find where your friends play then?

There is no serverlist in ARMA II multiplayer? Is that a joke?

How can you play with your friends then? How can you find where your friends play then?

Lol they mean an external viewer/3rd party software! :D

Find friends... Check "who's playing box" in MP window, MSN, TeamSpeak, Skype, Xfire, Email, Cellphone, knock on the door... (ok that last one no one does anymore). :D

Alex

you need wait bit , it takes some time to tweak everything ...

Hi I was wanting to know if it would be possible to collect all the scores from a server and send them to an external data base and add them up to give you a total.

example: EVO and Domination missions every time you leave the server it would send your score to the data base and that to any score you already had.

I am not looking for any thing fancy i am just looking for a total kill so i can then make a html interface and make a ladder to be shown on my web site.

just wanting to know if it is possible really.

Many thanks.