Sign in to follow this  
What?

Task "United we stand"

Does anyone ever completed the task which is called "United we stand"?

I just don't know how to kill the Prizrak without being spotted,I tried to sniper him from a long range but it didn't work,the task says it must have enemy fire apperence, but at this moment almost every city is under my control,there is no eenemy could come this far and attack the HQ,dose anyone know how to solve this problem cause I really want the US marines to come back:D thanks a lot!

Erm...I did it that way :

I drove to Prizrak whos near the woodchain factory.

He talks to me and says I have to make a desicion.Then hes going away and I Kill him and the jobs finished.....

thxs,but I can't find the wood chain factory,besides in my game the warlord is standing in the base,just in front of the command base with Turk and Little john and he won't talk,is this a bug?

I did it the same way as BashT, which is the way it happens if you go to the CDF line in Bitter Chill, instead of going to the NAPA line

Does anyone play it in NAPA line?...I thought either CDF line or NAPA line will lead to the same story and because the CDF officer betrayed me in the first mission,so I choosed to go in the NAPA line.:(

i actually expected to see more people play the NAPA line, because they were closer to novy sabor than the CDF..who were 5km aways where NAPA was only 1.5km away

Well I restarted the mission and played it again,but this time it gets even...worse.I actually managed to attract some enemy and let them captured the Novy Sober which is near my base,but after I captured the southern town and triggered the radio contact with Swordsman,the Tusk never contact me again(he should tell me to return to base),so I went to base and I found three dead body lying on the ground-Prizak,Little John and Tusk...I guess they stand too close...now I 'm confused:all the main NAPA npcs are now dead,and there is radio slience...how could I finish the whole mission?

You're talking about different missions here.

Badlands:

You arrive at the sawmill, talk to Prizrak, kill him or let him live.

Dogs of War:

He's in the base. Kill him from far (far) away. Hint: sitting in a vehicle helps.

I went to base and I found three dead body lying on the ground-Prizak,Little John and Tusk...I guess they stand too close...now I 'm confused:all the main NAPA npcs are now dead,and there is radio slience...how could I finish the whole mission?

A very interesting turn of events. You should be able to finish the mission after destroying the ChDKZ base though.

You're talking about different missions here.

Badlands:

You arrive at the sawmill, talk to Prizrak, kill him or let him live.

Dogs of War:

He's in the base. Kill him from far (far) away. Hint: sitting in a vehicle helps.

A very interesting turn of events. You should be able to finish the mission after destroying the ChDKZ base though.

Btw what happens after the two choices anyone knowes?

I (as always) tried to play the NAPA line but after i met them first time my

team doesnt respond anymore, not a big suprise, just the bugfest continues :mad:

Someone plz tell what happens after u choose, what happens after the two choices?

if you do kill prizak, then an alliance is formed between the CDF and NAPA ( they are friendly to each other and you and their ultimate gains will count towards yours

if you dont kill him then there is no alliance between NAPA and the CDF and it basically becomes a sort of 3way war with Bluefor vs Opfor vs Insurgents.

This inturn means theres a higher chance that the russians will be attacked thus drawing them into the battle..and well that would be very very very bad....Chedaki+Russian Backup > the CDF with lone razor team and Napa with poor grade Bmps, BRDMS and T&@s and Technicals

Edited by thyco

if you dont kill him then there is no alliance between NAPA and the CDF and it basically becomes a sort of 3way war with Bluefor vs Opfor vs Insurgents.

This inturn means theres a higher chance that the russians will be attacked thus drawing them into the battle..and well that would be very very very bad....Chedaki+Russian Backup > the CDF with lone razor team and Napa with poor grade Bmps, BRDMS and T&@s and Technicals

thats realy nice, cuz i realy wanna fight against chopers ,tanks and stuff.

I played the NAPA line and at one point someone asks me to kill Prizrak and I refuse. Then (I think it's the following mission) USMC tells me I have to kill Prizrak so as to form an alliance between NAPA and CDF. I did that by waiting till nightfall and taking a shot at him from the mountain at the south of the camp.

Second time I shot him in the leg and he ran off being run over by a truck ;)

I drive a pickup to the mountain and i unload on him. Unfortunately it's nightfall so it takes some guess and check but everytime i get him. Once he's down my team labels me as enemy and begins to attack me...how do i regain control of Razon team after i've gone rouge?

For me he is invulnerable... i want to shoot him but he is not dieing?!

I restarted the mission already once but i dont wanna do it again ...

Whats the point? Im playing with v1.03

So, make it clear:

If you decide to not kill Prizrak in Badlands, you will be able to do it in Dogs of War on NAPA side by quest?

It's strange. I hadn't this task playing with NAPA.

I found that using the mounted MG to kill him was a mistake. Instead, I used my M4HALO from the same distance (about a klick!) and fired randomly into the darkness. On my last mag I had the killing shot and my team was still under my control.

So, make it clear:

If you decide to not kill Prizrak in Badlands, you will be able to do it in Dogs of War on NAPA side by quest?

It's strange. I hadn't this task playing with NAPA.

There is a point where (I was in Rogovo):

Someone comes on their radio to ask you to come back to base

If you do what he asks and return to base then:

He asks you to kill him and you have a choice

For me he is invulnerable... i want to shoot him but he is not dieing?!

I restarted the mission already once but i dont wanna do it again ...

Whats the point? Im playing with v1.03

I had the same problem.

He says, 'make your choice', and walks away... so I draw my silenced pistol and zzap... it bounces right off of his hooded skull. :eek:

zzap zzap zzap, still not dead, but he ducks for cover which makes me think he dies, then he gets back up and starts walking again. :eek:

So I hit him with an RPG7, and he vanishes... then I turn around and he's standing behind me. :eek::eek::eek:

I had the same problem.

He says, 'make your choice', and walks away... so I draw my silenced pistol and zzap... it bounces right off of his hooded skull. :eek:

zzap zzap zzap, still not dead, but he ducks for cover which makes me think he dies, then he gets back up and starts walking again. :eek:

So I hit him with an RPG7, and he vanishes... then I turn around and he's standing behind me. :eek::eek::eek:

hm... I wonder if everyone kills him with their silenced pistol. I did too. There is a bug in 1.03 where he is invincible.