Sign in to follow this  
maruk

ARMA 2 Launch Plans

Nice job Bis! I got the 505 version preordered from game in the UK. Can't wait to try it out.

Also im excited to see what news the second patch will bring?

Will there be new content stuff like the old addon stuff put into ofp 1? :)

Anyways good luck!

After the frustration I let out in the press coverage thread about the test of PC Action and PC Games, i need to be fair and congratulate you for the release! I believe that the last years were hard work. The next years are going to be hard for you too, so Godspeed! And thanks for being the a developer that makes military simulations!

I'm sure that you're going to patch the game up to a GOTY, even though it's gonna take some time.

Nice!

"(Un-)fortunately" i have to tell you that i already bought two copies Yesterday in a Computer Store in Germany and while i was there, in fact 3 other People bought it too....

So the Store owners don't give a damn about any release restrictions :p

But also the game seems to get sold very good, despite the negative reviews/previews - i wish you that it will be financial successfully for you!

Good thing they're going to announce a release date for the North American version of the game soon! I need to get the parts I need to update my computer with so i can get this game. I hope that there won't be errors when installing patches.

I have seen new videos on armaholic and it looks amazing. Although, he starts going over the fence, gets killed during that, finishes going over and then dies :). Who cares, right.

Hopefully we good a ncie timely NA release along with nice patches to iron out the wrinkles in BIS's dirty sheets...

....giggidy...

Nice one guys and nice work! Thank you for bring us another excellent simulation! Can't wait to have it.

Regards and good luck.

Can't wait for 19th June!

All my German buddies are, for some strange reason, not appearing in ArmA1 anymore. Any one know why? :rolleyes:

This game is better than I had expected it to be! You've just done everything so... amazingly!

(except for the bugs of course. )But those will be fixed soon.

Can't wait for 19th June!

All my German buddies are, for some strange reason, not appearing in ArmA1 anymore. Any one know why? :rolleyes:

GJ BIS...

Jason i hope it's Xeno hard at work on converrting Domination to ArmA2 8)- We'll be nice to hop in UK version with some stuff going instead of seeing stuff made as in early stages of ArmA where took awhile b4 some exc content came available. See u all on Chenarus!

Great cant wait the release here.

I watched couple videos of the ARMA2 they were awesome!

Good luck with the patches BIS!

* there is a lot of work ahead to fully support the editing and multiplayer community (full editing tools, command references, dedicated servers) which will keep us busy next few months

DEDICATED SERVERS in a few month ??? :eek:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME ? :mad:

A dedicated server is a must by release.

Congrats to the release BIS, i played A2 for a few hours and the most important thing, the first impression was just awesome.

My first impression with ArmA was, my god it looks and feels pretty lame.

With ArmA2 the first few mins already gave me a blast it just feels good.

Shame that the german press seems on a mission to terminate the sales especially if they do it in unaccepteable reviews like the cheesepaper PC Action did it on their website ( I loved PC Action but since last months changes it isnt worth the paper its printed on anymore... ).

So thank you very much BIS for a true OFP sequel.

And now i wait for the patch that fixes the few lil things that annoyed me while playing.

Seeing as this has turned into an active discussion I think ArmA2 General is most fitting :)

Please release the patch today. Monday is a free day in germany so we want to play !

Congratulations Marek, and all of BI, on another tour-de-force creation!

:yay::627::bounce2::pet11::dance1:

Thanks Marek and congratulations to all BIS team for all work of these years.

Sincerely I am very excited with this release :yay:

Edited by ISVRaDa

I just wish you guys had a better contract with publishers, it´s a shame, really. This game has so much potential, but lots of people already cancelled and waiting for a fixed game.

We always trust in BIS to bring us the best of the best in realistic combat simulations!

The true op flash 2 is out! woot. Thanks BIS!

Congratulations BIS for your new baby :yay:

good times ahead !

there are some turbulences right now but nothing impossible to overcome so keep up the good work.

ArmA II GOTY ! It has the potential !

hope the release of DEDICATED SERVERS is right after the patches, its is improtant for any MP to happen

but anyway, you still own my thanks

Congratulations BIS for your new baby :yay:

good times ahead !

there are some turbulences right now but nothing impossible to overcome so keep up the good work.

ArmA II GOTY ! It has the potential !

Please tell me that the baby is good looking!

..and I so want this game to be ready to launch in the UK!

:dancehead:!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:dancehead:

:icon_dj:

And Now.......

:coop: :681:

great job Bis!! Lots of respect!!!