Sign in to follow this  
Yapab

ARMA2 single player game, a bit of RPG elements?

In the video the developer talks about running around the map "freely" and talking to NPC's to get missions etc... this seems quite a bit like an rpg, similar to say Oblivion etc?

Yes you can go and get missions from several NPCs, missions such as "Defend the herders sheep from the wolves". Since most enemies will carry Ak's you will end up with alot of them in your inventory, but merchants will give you a lot of gold for them. With the gold you can buy better stuff, like a T90 or a F35.

You will also gain xp for every kill and go up in level, for each level you will be able to mix better potions and get better grenades, flashbangs, satchels etc.

The final boss is a russian wizard that lives in this castle. He's the one who has cast a spell so its autum in Chernarus forever.

But the hardest missions will be where you fight a bigfoot in a cave.

This is after you get the WoW-mod of course.

wrong thread.

Edited by Muzza

Yes you can go and get missions from several NPCs, missions such as "Defend the herders sheep from the wolves". Since most enemies will carry Ak's you will end up with alot of them in your inventory, but merchants will give you a lot of gold for them. With the gold you can buy better stuff, like a T90 or a F35.

You will also gain xp for every kill and go up in level, for each level you will be able to mix better potions and get better grenades, flashbangs, satchels etc.

The final boss is a russian wizard that lives in this castle. He's the one who has cast a spell so its autum in Chernarus forever.

But the hardest missions will be where you fight a bigfoot in a cave.

This is after you get the WoW-mod of course.

I don't know if it's just me but... A2 will be AWESOME! :yay:

Now in another new video posted in the "news" thread... I see you have base building... with the following buildings:

Barracks (US) - $300

Light Factory (USMC) - $400

Heavy Factory (USMC) - $600

So now we have base building with units... you can even choose where to place the buildings and rotate them! Now this is very cool but I'm not sure where the game is heading... I hope they dont try to do too much and it becomes a bit of a mess?

Warfare has been around for a lllllooooonggggggg time so don't worry its very refined and works perfectly!

It's never a mess as there's only one commander who gets voted in, he builds the base around the MHQ, then base defense then sets the troops a course of destruction and annexing :coop::dancehead::blues::y:

And dont worry about the whole "Oh but the US must reign supreme with all their fancy equipment and video players and all we russians have is our beta max :(" as the Russians have stuff that BUTCHERS the US e.g. the russians own the air in their KA helictopers which have missiles that are both AA (anti air) and AT (anti tank).

The SLA have a lot of equipment that is better than the American counterpart also. The Dragunov, for instance. It is better than the m21 and the SPR combined.

Betamax was better technology but it was more expensive, so VHS won out.

heheh crazyfox :)

Good to see that warfare is all ready sorted and playable... getting quite excited by this game, especially the final russian wizard boss!

Yapa