Sign in to follow this  
walker

ArmA2 needs to be advertised!

Couldnt agree more, ive been out of all things flashpointy for years and i had no idea arma 2 is out next month!!

One day a friend and I decided to introduce them to OFP. They didn't like it at first, but once they got used to the pacing, it slowly turned into our primary LAN game.

It is the Borg thing: Question is who is assimilating whom.

I find it rather a good idea to tease those "foreigners" with missions in BF style and bring them later to more serious missions.

And even if I like things like CTI, Shacktac like missions I loved in old OFP time those brainless "Nogova Bridge" missions. Both side had a bunch of respawning vehicles and you had to cross the bridge to score.

Pure fun without any military relevance (except the faster you are, the more difficult it is to hit you).

I think Arma 2 will make both the realism huggers and fast pace online crowds happy, with the new camera and all. :)

I like the way how you use the factions buttons. the first example is really cool, thx :)

ArmA 2 needs advertising across the pond too!!

Also people remember to post news about Arma2 on

N4g.com

(News 4 Gamers)

Edited by Spetz

I was just about to drop a line to ShopTo, (an online games company) telling them about this game and law and behold they have it down as pre order! So I have pre ordered....

Combat Wombat! Glad to be PC gaming again.

Two years console (ing) and more to come :)

PS. I been following the forums for some time, and thought it's about time I registered.

I will spread the news to everyone I know and I know this way I will "sell" some copies for BIS. But, first I need to see the game working very well. I convinced 4 guys to buy arma 1 and they sure were quite upset with me because of that